I'm tired of the Fascist alt left

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Basically the entirety of the video:

Normal idiot: "You do NOT get to take people's property in this country...what the he11 are you thinking?!"

SJW: "You do not get to take peoples lives away either"
Normal idiot: "I'm not taking away anybody's lives..."

SJW: "No actually you are, by wearing that hat"..."naah, f*** you man, f*** you"
Normal idiot: "Just because you don't like something doesn't mean to get to take my property...that's not how this works"
SJW: "Honestly like..COME ON like, somebody back me up in this sh*t"
Normal idiot: "I guarantee you that nobody in this room likes the position that I take, but they also agree that you can't take people's property"
SJW: "F*** your freedom of speech boiii, f*** it!",

Normal idiot: I don't care what you have to say.
SJW: "Your freedom of speech is killing other people, you're wearing hats like these that promote laws and legislation that kill and murder, in the MASSES, people of color."
Normal idiot: ah huh? rrreeeallly? *[condescendingly]*
SJW: "f*** you for talking to me like that BOIII, we're soo luuuckkyy we're in a University, because...(insinuating violence [which she previously condemned]), ye we areeeeee, cuz if we were outta here...ugh *rolls eyes* I swearrrr to god..."

The Staff: "How about we cool it down now and then, I'd be more than happy for us to have us chat..?"
Normal Idiot: "sure, that's more than fine, literally all I want here is just my property back"
SJW: *continuously interrupts with her rant*
The Staff: "Why don't you give us a chance to talk, ok?"

SJW: *eyes flash red*, *zooms target at other staff member* "Why are you nodding at what he says?!"
Pandering Staff: *Raises hands in fear* "Oh..No, No, No...I'm just...w-we're NEUTRAL, I-I'm just trying to..."
SJW: "Neutral my a$$...WhITe PEopLe! wHiTE pEOPle!!!"

Me::noneck::noneck::noneck:KILL ME.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Look at all these 'centrists' jumping to the defense of fascists. All these dumb in this thread looking down on harmless SJWs while defending the "free speech" of nazis who want to use "voluntary deportations" to make America white again.

Inshallah when the workers revolution comes, centrists get the bullet too. Idiots would rather stand up for the rights of white supremacists rather than stand up for the rights of the poor and minorities.

The Alt-Left are a joke.

The Alt-Right are a danger to liberal democracy.
Alt right and alt right are essentially first world caadaan problems .the Alt right are a political danger to us whilst the alt left are a cultural danger to us (they want us to become black trannies). For the moment , the left is a safer bet for ethnic minorities .

Lol @ big pun looking girl.

Look at all these 'centrists' jumping to the defense of fascists. All these dumb in this thread looking down on harmless SJWs while defending the "free speech" of nazis who want to use "voluntary deportations" to make America white again.

Inshallah when the workers revolution comes, centrists get the bullet too. Idiots would rather stand up for the rights of white supremacists rather than stand up for the rights of the poor and minorities.

:mahubowtf: Nacala take your bullshit somewhere else

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
typical white trash
"It's muh property, muh freedom of speech" :russ:
nayaa ur black ass wouldn't be here if ain't for whitey. You would still be having to fend urself off in the refugee camps.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Professor

:mahubowtf: Nacala take your bullshit somewhere else
MashAllah with ever post now, you are slowly becoming one of my favourite poster. Alhamdulillah you have brains and beauty. Tell me the price of the mehr, I am willing to go to 100 bands for you:ahh:

MashAllah with ever post now, you are slowly becoming one of my favourite poster. Alhamdulillah you have brains and beauty. Tell me the price of the mehr, I am willing to go to 100 bands for you:ahh:

Saaxiib you insulted me a few posts back.. I'll decline

Professor

Saaxiib you insulted me a few posts back.. I'll decline
Abayo When:ohhh:. I have been mystified by ur online personal ever since you drop that macaan photo:lawd:. I would never slight a PASG girl like you. :mjcry: I beg you abayo macaan please forgive my indiscretions.

Apollo

VIP
Alt right and alt right are essentially first world caadaan problems .the Alt right are a political danger to us whilst the alt left are a cultural danger to us (they want us to become black trannies). For the moment , the left is a safer bet for ethnic minorities .

Lol @ big pun looking girl.

The Alt-Left will import more Somalis.

The Alt-Right will deport Western-born or naturalized Somalis.

Easy choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts