I'm tired of the Fascist alt left

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if trump represents hate and division doesnt mean we can shut those who have different opinions from us.
It's refreshing to hear that, and it's sad that saying that is so unusual nowadays among the left. As the saying goes " I might not agree with what you say but I'll fight to death for your right to say it."

If you think the hat " Make America great again" is bait trapping you should just leave the USA how is wishing your country become a better place racist.
U xoolo I don't give a f*ck what he wears, but don't be surprised when u get shot at when u go to a crip meeting wearing all red saying "wut up blood".

U xoolo I don't give a f*ck what he wears, but don't be surprised when u get shot at when u go to a crip meeting wearing all red saying "wut up blood".

Lol are people going to applaud the crip for killing me are we applauding criminals now. Why do people think what she did is okay?

As the saying goes " I might not agree with what you say but I'll fight to death for your right to say it."
I ain't fighting to the death for no cracker to trigger Lateeknows. In fact I'm not fighting to death for no cause.
Why do people say that dumb phrase? I know it comes from Voltaire, and God bless Volt because he was a great man - I have his name tattooed on my booty matter of fact. but he was also French, and French philosophers are given to daft sayings.

Why can't we just say "I will fight for your freedom till the Mexicans start jumping us, and then I'm out of there sucker"? Be reasonable.

I ain't fighting to the death for no cracker to trigger Lateeknows. In fact I'm not fighting to death for no cause.
Why do people say that dumb phrase? I know it comes from Voltaire, and God bless Volt because he was a great man - I have his name tattooed on my booty matter of fact. but he was also French, and French philosophers are given to daft sayings.

Why can't we just say "I will fight for your freedom till the Mexicans start jumping us, and then I'm out of there sucker"? Be reasonable.

You don't have to fight just stay neutral and watch from the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending