I'm tired of hearing marriage is calaf

Of course it is calaf but it was rare to find unmarried people in the past. Do you tell people it's calaf that his house will be clean eventually or do you tell them to clean it? Somali brothers don't have respect or compassion for Somali sisters anymore.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
angry schitts creek GIF by CBC

Top 5% of man doesn't want me. Now the average Farax doesn't want me when I'm old and waited too long. I'm so lonely. Please rescue me. No one is coming to save you. Except for a few lucky ones, the rest are doomed.

:russ::pachah1::mjlaugh::rejoice:

Of course it is calaf but it was rare to find unmarried people in the past. Do you tell people it's calaf that his house will be clean eventually or do you tell them to clean it? Somali brothers don't have respect or compassion for Somali sisters anymore.
Waaa waaa no one will marry me

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Most people who read the thread upto this point want to tell dangerbadan to stfu and shaqo yeelo and at the same time bash all the childish faaraxs who replied above.
Screenshot_20230709_191202_edit_980493475664667.jpg

People in the past accepted whatever they got because of desperation or arrangements.

You have been given opportunities and choice
It's so hard to meet anyone and when I do, they have different personalities, different expectations. No connection. It's alot of work and exhausting. There's no effort from their side even when I have widened my search to include more men I wouldn't have considered.

What are your expectations and why is the exact same personality as yourself important?

Why are you considering men you don't want to consider?

Anyways marriage is calaf

People in the past accepted whatever they got because of desperation or arrangements.

You have been given opportunities and choice

What are your expectations and why is the exact same personality as yourself important?

Why are you considering men you don't want to consider?

Anyways marriage is calaf
I mean Somali women are allegedly very picky now a days :rolleyes:. So her keeping an open mind is not a necessarily a bad thing. I feel like she's using the apps which does have a lot of low effort/energy men. I deleted all of mine and will not be going back.

I think she should take a break entirely from guur related activities and work on herself worth and learn to be happy with herself.

I mean Somali women are allegedly very picky now a days :rolleyes:. So her keeping an open mind is not a necessarily a bad thing. I feel like she's using the apps which does have a lot of low effort/energy men. I deleted all of mine and will not be going back.

I think she should take a break entirely from guur related activities and work on herself worth and learn to be happy with herself.
If she was not picky and open minded she would have been married by now to the first guy she spoke to. I'm not advocating for that I'm just advocating for being realistic and not killing your chances. She should be "picky" by having standards and boundaries.

However girls who dont put effort in say they are being "open minded" and considering people they normally don't generally just means looking in the trash and then crying about why trash is trash or they are delusional. Like why does not having the exact same personality matter in your partner??? Are you trying to marry yourself or another individual?

Life isn't a fairytale where you will meet the perfectly attuned to your liking knight in shining armour who is exactly like you out there. Not everyone is lucky most people develop an attunement with there partners over time love also develops over time and based on how danger presents herself on here I'm starting to think she isn't having difficulty getting married because she is a somali girl like she's trying to put it but rather she is a femcel and need to grow out of this childish phase if she want to get married.

She's the only obstacle in her way

Last edited:
If she was not picky and open minded she would have been married by now to the first guy she spoke to. I'm not advocating for that I'm just advocating for being realistic and not killing your chances. She should be "picky" by having standards and boundaries.

However girls who dont put effort in say they are being "open minded" and considering people they normally don't generally just means looking in the trash and then crying about why trash is trash or they are delusional. Like why does not having the exact same personality matter in your partner??? Are you trying to marry yourself or another individual?

Life isn't a fairytale where you will meet the perfectly attuned to your liking knight in shinning armour who is exactly like you out there. Not everyone is lucky most people develop an attunement with there partners over time love also develops over time and based on how danger presents herself on here I'm starting to think she isn't having difficulty getting married because she is a somali girl but rather she is a femcel and need to grow out of this childish phase if she want to get married.
Yea expecting someone to have the exact same personality as you is a bit much. But I think basic compatibility and some common ground is not too much to ask for. Regardless I don’t think she should even talk to anyone right now if everything she writes is actually true. I think she’d be better off with therapy and a solid group of friends.

Yea expecting someone to have the exact same personality as you is a bit much. But I think basic compatibility and some common ground is not too much to ask for. Regardless I don’t think she should even talk to anyone right now if everything she writes is actually true. I think she’d be better off with therapy and a solid group of friends.
When people say women are being picky they are refering to the random single petty reasons to why they suddenly change there mind.

The ick factor basically women talking to guys they don't even like telling themselves that there being open minded and then magnifying and looking for any excuse to end things. Some times it's valid other times it's just stupid.

reer

VIP

Life isn't a fairytale where you will meet the perfectly attuned to your liking knight in shinning armour who is exactly like you out there. Not everyone is lucky most people develop an attunement with there partners over time love also develops over time and based on how danger presents herself on here I'm starting to think she isn't having difficulty getting married because she is a somali girl like she's trying to put it but rather she is a femcel and need to grow out of this childish phase if she want to get married.

She's the only obstacle in her way
sxb i understand but there is a surplus of xalimos in reer uk and a shortage of faraxs. so a xalimo there has gotta lower her requirements in order to get a farax even then its hard for her.

sxb i understand but there is a surplus of xalimos in reer uk and a shortage of faraxs. so a xalimo there has gotta lower her requirements in order to get a farax even then its hard for her.
I actually sympathize with danger badan tho she's being presured by her parents to get married and she was probably pressured before that to focus on her education and not to waste it getting to know men and now she's having mental breakdowns on sspot because she probably didn't get to know any guys growing up and probably turned guys off her based off her attitude because she didn't want to disappoint her parents so she probably turned down mister perfect in the past and now regrets or only wants him but it's to late.

She needs to work on her mental state and it's true there are less faraxs in general to go around forget futher splitting it between the good and bad faraxs

sxb i understand but there is a surplus of xalimos in reer uk and a shortage of faraxs. so a xalimo has gotta lower her requirements in order to get a farax.
I think this is where resentment lies with some Somali women. Our options aren’t just limited by our choices but also the choices of the men around you. If a certain amount of men make poor choices the demand increases for decent guys. I think things have gotten a lot better with 2000s Somali guys though.

Trending

Latest posts