I'm tired of hearing marriage is calaf

sxb i understand but there is a surplus of xalimos in reer uk and a shortage of faraxs. so a xalimo there has gotta lower her requirements in order to get a farax even then its hard for her.
I think more Somali women are considering marrying out tbh. I wouldn’t do it but I think @DangerBadan should consider it once she gets over whatever mental health issues she’s going through.

reer

VIP
I think more Somali women are considering marrying out tbh. I wouldn’t do it but I think @DangerBadan should consider it once she gets over whatever mental health issues she’s going through.
i understand gabdho marrying out. a uk farax of good character (works decent jobs and no gangs etc) has the choice between a lot of women. he can choose from multiple women in uk or ask his mom to fix him with a girl from back home of the same sub sub clan.

i understand gabdho marrying out. a uk farax of good character (works decent jobs and no gangs etc) has the choice between a lot of women. he can choose from multiple women in uk or ask his mom to fix him with a girl from back home of the same sub sub clan.
I can see that lol you guys must be loving it. It sucks for women that have stricter parents. They’ll demand you marry your cousin from back home just because he’s Somali over you marrying out for your own happiness.

I agree, expanding their pool will make things much easier. Somalis need to stop being weird about marrying ajnabi. A while back I was at an uncle's house for some family event and he said something like he hopes his daughter gets married soon. I said I know someone with good job, good akhlaq, etc that I can set my cousin up with and then he's like what's his qabil and I said he's not even Somali then he stared at me like I did something evil and asked why I'm playing around. You don't have to marry ajnabi if you don't want to, but Somalis act likes it's something so horrible and disgusting.

reer

VIP
I can see that lol you guys must be loving it. It sucks for women that have stricter parents. They’ll demand you marry your cousin from back home just because he’s Somali over you marrying out for your own happiness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but also parents are right about being adverse to ajnabis. we have weak genes and also if you marry timojilec mr afzal there is a good chance his family will be outright racist to you and your ciyaal.

but also parents are right about being adverse to ajnabis. we have weak genes and if you marry timojilec mr afzal there is a good chance his family will be outright racist to you and your ciyaal.
Us men just marry four halimos problem solved no lonely halimos and all the Farah's are happy

but also parents are right about being adverse to ajnabis. we have weak genes and also if you marry timojilec mr afzal there is a good chance his family will be outright racist to you and your ciyaal.
I was thinking more along the lines of other Africans (horn/Sudanese). They’re temperament is more like ours and your kids will still look like you.

reer

VIP
I was thinking more along the lines of other Africans (horn/Sudanese). They’re temperament is more like ours and your kids will still look like you.
if a xalimo marries out she is more likely to marry from the major demographics of bengalis pakistanis and arabs and reverts. also alot of sudanese are as conservative as somalis in interracial marriage.

Yeah it's definitely in general is more easier for somali guys compared to the women and in general for somali men compared to most men out there it's way easier so I don't even understand why somali self proclaimed incels and doomers exist.

Somali girls as a whole aren't picky and as a guy if your one of the "aslong as they are muslim" folks it's not hard to get with an ajnabi either and there is less backlash if you try to marry out as a man in general across all culture.

Somali women have the shorter end of this stick with the first gen of somali men in the west but with time in the coming generations it's most definitely going to shift in the favour of women.
already gen z men are better then the past gens and I'm asumming the gens after that will be even better.
If women like danger badan lower there age requirements if they have any might land themselves a younger guy who might meet all her other requirements instead of waiting on a guy her age who's already taken because he is a catch.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Of course it is calaf but it was rare to find unmarried people in the past. Do you tell people it's calaf that his house will be clean eventually or do you tell them to clean it? Somali brothers don't have respect or compassion for Somali sisters anymore.
f*ck, feel like i'm gonna end up like this in a few years. :damsel:Gotta stop being a hermit.

gonna have to start convincing my terrifying mother to allow me to out and do shit in the outside world, wish me luck y'all :wowsweat:

Last edited:
f*ck, feel like i'm gonna end up like this in a few years. :damsel:Gotta stop being a hermit.

gonna have to start convincing my terrifying mother to allow me to out and do shit in the outside world, wish me luck y'all :wowsweat:
Lol don’t even convince your mother just do you as long as it’s not haram. My mom was extremely terrifying when I was younger and has pulled a 180 this last year. I think some parents think that their child is only good if you have a leash on them. If you can prove otherwise then it’s smooth sailing.

Another farax disguised as Xalimo. Faraxis please get out of the house and get some fresh. There are more Faraxis on the internet than in the real world.

We would feel sorry for you and even help you if you were a pious woman that was always at home without ever talking to a good man but it's clear good men have approached you before. You have lost all sympathy. Seethe Picky Halimo. Your options get worse in time until you get none.

:russ::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
We would feel sorry for you and even help you if you were a pious woman that was always at home without ever talking to a good man but it's clear good men have approached you before. You have lost all sympathy. Seethe Picky Halimo. Your options get worse in time until you get none.

:russ::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
what in the world?:jaynerd:

Your problem is you're too picky. There is no prefect man. This social media era is the easiest era women can get married. You can talk to any guy in all four corners of the earth . In the west where you live there is more young men compared to young females. So there is no excuse of not finding a husband.

I agree, expanding their pool will make things much easier. Somalis need to stop being weird about marrying ajnabi. A while back I was at an uncle's house for some family event and he said something like he hopes his daughter gets married soon. I said I know someone with good job, good akhlaq, etc that I can set my cousin up with and then he's like what's his qabil and I said he's not even Somali then he stared at me like I did something evil and asked why I'm playing around. You don't have to marry ajnabi if you don't want to, but Somalis act likes it's something so horrible and disgusting.

Here are the Farax's of the 21th century, cucks and pimps for Ajnabis. This man wants to pimp another Somali man's daughter to an Ajnabi man. Luckily, the father was a man of honor and wouldn't have such a thing. Your lucky, if it was me I would have got my katana for suggesting such a disgusting thing.