I'm tired of dhaanto performed bloody everywhere lets boycott it

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause Dhaanto is a Darod dance and that’s the only shit diaspora know.

Let’s throw some good old fashioned niiko in there :trumpsmirk:
I love niko ,but im sure is not really a somali cultural thing.i did hear that the somalis who owned bantu slaves use to make the bantu women do niko , for them similarly how the morracans use to make slaves do belly dancing.after the women seen how turned on the men get it started getting famous from jubada hoose ,merka ,barrawe ,xamar and the whole south .their are religious people in xamar and other parts of the south who despise it and even clan leaders tried to ban it many times in siyad barres times.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
When mj and hg get married i hear the branbur goes on for 4-6 hours straight

I agree somewhat,when women do dhanto its okai it actually looks good .its spreading fast to xamar it must be banned atleast from the dudes doing it .
I was at a Abgaal MJ wedding around may last year, wallahi it killed my legs i was told to pick them up at 1 , they told me the buraanbur had them there till 3

I love niko ,but im sure is not really a somali cultural thing.i did hear that the somalis who owned bantu slaves use to make the bantu women do niko , for them similarly how the morracans use to make slaves do belly dancing.after the women seen how turned on the men get it started getting famous from jubada hoose ,merka ,barrawe ,xamar and the whole south .their are religious people in xamar and other parts of the south who despise it and even clan leaders tried to ban it many times in siyad barres times.

Loooooool I know but it’s a nice dance still. It’s lit at weddings when you see aunties throwing it down

I was at a Abgaal MJ wedding around may last year, wallahi it killed my legs i was told to pick them up at 1 , they told me the buraanbur had them there till 3
Yea i know what mean mj and abgaal wedding 3 hours imagin hg and mj or branbuur ,there was this big wedding in xamar two years ago i went to hg and mx ,it literally lasted the next day
And most of it was braanbur lol

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yea i know what mean mj and abgaal wedding 3 hours imagin hg and mj or branbuur ,there was this big wedding in xamar two years ago i went to hg and mx ,it literally lasted the next day
And most of it was braanbur lol

sheed.png

Loooooool I know but it’s a nice dance still. It’s lit at weddings when you see aunties throwing it down
I cant stop loving niko ,is propably the only dance that women and men can enjoy toghther .and women can also enjoy it seperately with out the men present .would be perfect if my future wife can Throw down niko in our living and bedroom for me :banderas:

When mj and hg get married i hear the branbur goes on for 4-6 hours straight

I agree somewhat,when women do dhanto its okai it actually looks good .its spreading fast to xamar it must be banned atleast from the dudes doing it .
HAHAHA the men are the best man where their little neck movements like a geel. Women tho idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts