Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
You are not alone bro. The modern ”dhaanto” is cringy af wallahi

Saylici, Jandher and Batar >>>> Dhaanto :yacadiim::mybusiness:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
The Isaaqs that do buraanbur sound disgusting.
Best in Buraanbur
MJs
MXs
Abgaals
HG
The rest can't do it
Wax nala tus.:icon rolleyes:Last time I checked, buraanbur is a women-only ciyaar. Maxaa ku kala baray say naaguhu u kala ciyaaraan.

World

VIP

It’s decent but I prefer other dances. Here is my favourite dhaanto(because I love jubbaland) video.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Wax nala tus.:icon rolleyes:Last time I checked, buraanbur is a women-only ciyaar. Maxaa ku kala baray say naaguhu u kala ciyaaraan.
Dadku dhaqan bey leeyihin.
Ciyaartana waa Dhaqan hablaha Majeerteen ey ciyaari jireen. Knowing facts doesnt have a gender

For many a Somali, his opinion is a "fact".

I wish people would argue from a position of knowledge about the Somali peninsula, the various clans, their folkdances, etc.

If you don't know about other Somalis, please just speak about your dusty little tuulo.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Dadku dhaqan bey leeyihin.
Ciyaartana waa Dhaqan hablaha Majeerteen ey ciyaari jireen. Knowing facts doesnt have a gender
Facts aa? Since you made such a bold statement. Tell me in details what traditional dances women from Djibouti ilaa Gaarisa ay ciyaaraan.

Kuye, dadku dhaqan bay leeyihiin:icon rolleyes: Aar dhaqanna wax ka garan mayside, ka rawax meesha. Ma waxaad garan wayday in ay ciyaaruhu degaan yihiin ee aanay ku salaysnayn qabaailo. Several clans can play the exact same ciyaar, it's not that hard really. And to the idiot who said that jaandheer is an eastern HY thing. Caqli fish and chips oo soo qayaxan wakaa dee.:O27GWRK:

Dhaanto of the Absame
Jaandheer of the Harti
Goobile of the Sade
Saylici of the Dir
Wilwile of the Dir
Botor of the Isaaq
Hilowle of the Dhulo
Shirib of the Hawiye
Walasaqo of Gobolada Dhexe
Buraanbur of Majeerteen
Shirib is abgaal and other muduloods .
Hawiye is wilisaqo , gambiley shimbir,
And Gadoon mostly hg and other hawiye too

The Isaaqs that do buraanbur sound disgusting.
Best in Buraanbur
MJs
MXs
Abgaals
HG
The rest can't do it
When mj and hg get married i hear the branbur goes on for 4-6 hours straight

seriously though dhaanto was active 2008 its now rinsed. every bloody university somali event, wedding, tacsi, beel kaasto somali isku kulmo. bloddy hell where is the Saylici by the djiboutians, the gobiloo by the marehan, jhaandher by the dhulos and many more interesting dances not done. i get trigged when i hear dirgax. what are your thoughts?
I agree somewhat,when women do dhanto its okai it actually looks good .its spreading fast to xamar it must be banned atleast from the dudes doing it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending