I'm starving

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I'm getting myself ready for ramandan :)
This is also useful

I don't know how it's in America , but there's always a gap time where stores are less busy you can discover those schedules, there are guidelines over there am I right , staying 6 feet apart individually
What about the small stores are they less busy

Is zielig man bro hier heb je zoveel winkels open en dichtbij, ik voel der pijn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dieselfde ding hier, dit is ons eerste dag van toesluit
om buite te gaan beteken om die kak te slaan deur die polisie
en ek voel al hoe intenser
ons sluit die pakhuis af
maar ek het die afgelope paar maande soveel dinge gepak
vir persoonlike verbruik en te koop
my huis het 'n mini-winkel geword kkkkk
Ek het opgehou om kontant te aanvaar en het digitaal begin gebruik om besmetting te vermy

dit wil voorkom asof hierdie epidemie sal voortduur tot Oktober sxb
Ek kan ook nie meer weed in vrede rook nie
slegte jaar wlahi
hoe dinge in Nederland ek gehoor het dat die situasies daagliks sleg word; my niggies in Lelystad kla oor die halal-winkels en winkels wat vroeg sluit

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This is also useful

I don't know how it's in America , but there's always a gap time where stores are less busy you can discover those schedules, there are guidelines over there am I right , staying 6 feet apart individually

ons sluit die pakhuis af
Ek het opgehou om kontant te aanvaar en het digitaal begin gebruik om besmetting te vermy

slegte jaar wlahi
hoe dinge in Nederland ek gehoor het dat die situasies daagliks sleg word; my niggies in Lelystad kla oor die halal-winkels en winkels wat vroeg sluit
They closed small shops, halal food, only supermarkets are open. You should see the line, you would just walk back home.
Also not everything is in stock, you have too shop within 15 minutes.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is also useful

ons sluit die pakhuis af

slegte jaar wlahi
Bij jou is wel heftig dan bro. Hier niet zo erg. Is allemaal onzin man bro wallahi. Leven gaat gewoon door en mensen gaan gewoon naar buiten en genieten van het leven. Winkels zijn nog steeds open tot sluitingstijd. Alleen instituten zoals school, bedrijven en horeca zijn allemaal dicht. Misschien in Lelystad, maar hier shit keeps going. Ondernemers hebben het moeilijk, minder klanten, maar ze blijven open.

Bro vertel me over die Bantu's haten ze Somaliërs daarzo?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
They closed small shops, halal food, only supermarkets are open. You should see the line, you would just walk back home.
Also not everything is in stock, you have too shop within 15 minutes.
America is a giant country with over 300 million people
damn I just watched how they rush things at stores, buying exceeding amounts of items that can last them for months
the hoarding thing is becoming common even in here .
I'm guessing the corporate factories and marketing facilities are having difficulties to produce their products at a rapid pace and warehouse distributions are slowing down because of limited products .
Which explains why there are many empty shelves at the supermarkets
I wonder if the organics and farmers over there have yielded this year's harvests to keep up with a big populace hence it won't be surprising if they are using the harvest stores (harvested products for the next year) to relief the panicking demand but have difficulties maintaining it due to distributing in this ongoing crisis.
The demand and request to keep the stock market flowing can crash the economy maybe not for now , but can be devastating like the great depression.

Supermarkets are usually busy , despite the situations
I understand now , if small shops are closed.
It doesn't makes sense why halal stores are closed perhaps there aren't available poultry for everyone or maybe Im not knowledge about overseas .
You know when a supermarket is on the verges of depletion (since it's a giant building that can run out of goods at any specific time) you can try to go to whole food markets and food markets that are conveniently available in developed and developing countries.

Like I've mentioned earlier try to go 5-10 minutes before the store close there could be specific brands that are left behind and less people at the lines you you can buy , because the next day they can overprice that particular product walaal
I believe that the supermarkets are refilled twice a week in developed countries

Here the trucks come only once a week before the crisis most products weren't in demand and some would get redistributed to townships but now it's almost empty

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
America is a giant country with over 300 million people
damn I just watched how they rush things at stores, buying exceeding amounts of items that can last them for months
the hoarding thing is becoming common even in here .
I'm guessing the corporate factories and marketing facilities are having difficulties to produce their products at a rapid pace and warehouse distributions are slowing down because of limited products .
Which explains why there are many empty shelves at the supermarkets
I wonder if the organics and farmers over there have yielded this year's harvests to keep up with a big populace hence it won't be surprising if they are using the harvest stores (harvested products for the next year) to relief the panicking demand but have difficulties maintaining it due to distributing in this ongoing crisis.
The demand and request to keep the stock market flowing can crash the economy maybe not for now , but can be devastating like the great depression.

Supermarkets are usually busy , despite the situations
I understand now , if small shops are closed.
It doesn't makes sense why halal stores are closed perhaps there aren't available poultry for everyone or maybe I don't have a clue about overseas .
You know when a supermarket is on the verges of depletion (since it's a giant building that can run out of goods at any specific time) you can try to go to whole food markets and food markets that are conveniently available in developed and developing countries.

Like I've mentioned earlier try to go 5-10 minutes before the store close there could be specific brands that are left behind and you can buy , because the next day they can overprice that particular product walaal
Bro jij typt f*cking veel kan het niet beetje minder bro kkkkkkkk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Bij jou is wel heftig dan bro. Hier niet zo erg. Is allemaal onzin man bro wallahi. Leven gaat gewoon door en mensen gaan gewoon naar buiten en genieten van het leven. Winkels zijn nog steeds open tot sluitingstijd. Alleen instituten zoals school, bedrijven en horeca zijn allemaal dicht. Misschien in Lelystad, maar hier shit keeps going. Ondernemers hebben het moeilijk, minder klanten, maar ze blijven open.

Bro vertel me over die Bantu's haten ze Somaliërs daarzo?
Sxb ,
dit is die eerste dag, maar die virus het baie erger geword, dinge raak buite beheer, mense werk saam met die regering om tuis te bly, hulle wil plunder winkels, maar die meeste winkels is leeg
hulle het niks om te loof nie, miskien sal daar buitepakhuise wees

jy gaan in die straat uit as jy saans uitgaan, jy word dalk deur machete getref, maar vreemdelingehaat was altyd daar
bantu hier die video se siening van hoe Somaliërs die Somaliese bantu in Somalië mishandlede, maar 'n Somaliese bantu en sy vrou van Marka is verlede week sleg geslaan,

hulle haat Afrikane meer as boere en koolies
hulle mishandel selfs die inheemse Khoisan wlahi

Ek kom oor die weg met bruin mense hier in Capetown, maar toe ek vroeër in Joburg gewoon het, gebeur die moorde elke dag in die stad, maar die bende hou verband daarmee
Ek woon eerder in 'n stad gevul met bendelede as rassistiese swartes wat jou en jou gesin as gevolg van jou oorsprong sal tob
selfs die rassistiese blankes is hiervan slagoffers

Somaliërs is vlot in Xhosa en Zoeloe om vyandelikhede te vermy, maar word steeds aangeval
gewoonlik haat swart mense immigrante agv
die vakatures
Suid-Afrika gaan bankrot gaan as buitelanders nie die logistiek doen nie

die meeste swartes rook
Nyaope Crack om te ontsnap aan die slegte lewe wat hulle tot misdaad lei, ek gee nie die skuld vir Nigeriërs nie, hulle wil soos die Mexikane van die VS kkkk
dieselfde geld ook
Mosambiek trek ook voordeel uit swart Suid-Afrikaanse onnoselheid
die regering is besig om Gucci en Fendi te koop, terwyl miljoene mense geen HIV pills het nie
in plaas daarvan om die probleme aan te spreek, aanspoor hulle mense om onskuldige mense lafhartig aan te val

We have not done grocery shopping in 1.5 weeks. I can't be bothered going to the supermarket it's busy , have to wait in long queue's. In our fridge there's only cheese, tomato, eggs. No milk, bread , or spread.

Pantry is full of tuna and noodles and spices...not even snacks.

I'm starving :(

make noodles with tuna its my favourite

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sxb ,
dit is die eerste dag, maar die virus het baie erger geword, dinge raak buite beheer, mense werk saam met die regering om tuis te bly, hulle wil plunder winkels, maar die meeste winkels is leeg
hulle het niks om te loof nie, miskien sal daar buitepakhuise wees

jy gaan in die straat uit as jy saans uitgaan, jy word dalk deur machete getref, maar vreemdelingehaat was altyd daar
bantu hier die video se siening van hoe Somaliërs die Somaliese bantu in Somalië mishandlede, maar 'n Somaliese bantu en sy vrou van Marka is verlede week sleg geslaan,

hulle haat Afrikane meer as boere en koolies
hulle mishandel selfs die inheemse Khoisan wlahi

Ek kom oor die weg met bruin mense hier in Capetown, maar toe ek vroeër in Joburg gewoon het, gebeur die moorde elke dag in die stad, maar die bende hou verband daarmee
Ek woon eerder in 'n stad gevul met bendelede as rassistiese swartes wat jou en jou gesin as gevolg van jou oorsprong sal tob
selfs die rassistiese blankes is hiervan slagoffers

Somaliërs is vlot in Xhosa en Zoeloe om vyandelikhede te vermy, maar word steeds aangeval
gewoonlik haat swart mense immigrante agv
die vakatures
Suid-Afrika gaan bankrot gaan as buitelanders nie die logistiek doen nie

die meeste swartes rook
Nyaope Crack om te ontsnap aan die slegte lewe wat hulle tot misdaad lei, ek gee nie die skuld vir Nigeriërs nie, hulle wil soos die Mexikane van die VS kkkk
dieselfde geld ook
Mosambiek trek ook voordeel uit swart Suid-Afrikaanse onnoselheid
die regering is besig om Gucci en Fendi te koop, terwyl miljoene mense geen HIV pills het nie
in plaas daarvan om die probleme aan te spreek, aanspoor hulle mense om onskuldige mense lafhartig aan te val
Zeggen jullie ook Koelies daarzo hahahahha voor Indiërs enzo.
Wow ze kijken naar Bantu videos op Youtube niet normaal.
Vuile Bantus uitkijken daarzo broer en minder typen. Doe het beter in meerdere berichten in plaats van een hele grote bericht kkkkk

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Zeggen jullie ook Koelies daarzo hahahahha.
Wow ze kijken naar Bantu videos op Youtube niet normaal.
Vuile Bantus uitkijken daarzo broer en minder typen. Doe het beter in meerdere berichten in plaats van een hele grote bericht kkkkk

Look at how these despicable koelies disrespect blacks in their own soil,
Another xoolo rants about them and throws empty threats the next day he was tortured by them
Yet these folks have grudges and tend to have this bitterness of disliking people of different backgrounds especially Africans

I wrote like a news journal tbh, bruh I'm used to this shit since finishing grade 12 , the outrageous amounts of essays and assignments you're required to submit for FET scores at the time.

Ja broer , you are right , ek moet minder tik of spoiler insit kkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Look at how these despicable koelies disrespect blacks in their own soil,
Another xoolo rants about them and throws empty threats the next day he was tortured by them
Yet these folks have grudges and tend to have this bitterness of disliking people of different backgrounds especially Africans

I wrote like a news journal tbh, bruh I'm used to this shit since finishing grade 12 , the outrageous amounts of essays and assignments you're required to submit for FET scores at the time.

Ja broer , you are right , ek moet minder tik of spoiler insit kkkkkkk
Bro die Bantu heeft wel een mooie koelie te pakken. Ik kan me herinneren Ghandi zei een keertje ze zijn net als dieren.