Im sorry to all somali men on this forum

Ok with you or are you OK with her? You shouldn't let anyone bully, as I advices you earlier knock her kneecaps out and then remove her wig and let her crawl to get it.. No mercy for bullies 💀💀☠️
it was a long-time ago she saw me once and she looked scared loool

that's so sweet wish more people were like you but people were too scared to say anything they would instead giggle or suck up to the bully or join in.
Back in my school days, I never bothered people but if someone tried shit on me was very capable of defending myself, I hated bullies, did you know bullies are most often cowards?

Back in my school days, I never bothered people but if someone tried shit on me was very capable of defending myself, I hated bullies, did you know bullies are most often cowards?
you are right they're insecure and cowards but sadly their words are vicious which prevents victims from defending themselves and it doesn't help others in class not do anything and even worse teachers.

@
you are right they're insecure and cowards but sadly their words are vicious which prevents victims from defending themselves and it doesn't help others in class not do anything and even worse teachers.
Good thing we grew up now.. And you said she ended us a single mother right?

Sorry if I hurt you or bashed yall before (except one user who is stalking me) its dhul hijja hopefully I will be more kinder towards somali men understand my family haven't had the best experience with somali men so maybe that's where my anger is coming from but I will try not to bash again since i have interacted with a few that are good so my perspectives have changed only recently.
Appreciate the love abaayo. We love you as our dear Somali sister always :it0tdo8: Noolow

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sorry if I hurt you or bashed yall before (except one user who is stalking me) its dhul hijja hopefully I will be more kinder towards somali men understand my family haven't had the best experience with somali men so maybe that's where my anger is coming from but I will try not to bash again since i have interacted with a few that are good so my perspectives have changed only recently.

1656953605319.png

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I've been called it truce on these somali girls bashing me
Just keep the fake wins, I'm innocent, I don't care no more.

Trending