Im sorry to all somali men on this forum

Sorry if I hurt you or bashed yall before (except one user who is stalking me) its dhul hijja hopefully I will be more kinder towards somali men understand my family haven't had the best experience with somali men so maybe that's where my anger is coming from but I will try not to bash again since i have interacted with a few that are good so my perspectives have changed only recently.

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Sorry if I hurt you or bashed yall before except one user its dhul hijja hopefully I will be more kinder towards somali men understand my family haven't had the best experience with somali men so maybe that's where my anger is coming from but I will try not to bash again
You are forgiven!!!😃😃

Name and shame them :reallymaury:
@Mozart this weirdo, every thread I make he's there stalking me is like he gets alerted anytime I make a thread and posts unecessary things he made up lies I got beaten up by girls even though I swear by ALLAH that never happened he's a sick twisted individual and I'm actually scared to even be on this forum because of that weirdo, he loves to bring up on my past bullying experience that I got healed and I'm ok with the girl that bullied me as it stopped ages ago. As long as he's there to harass me the less I'm on this forum

thank you for apologizing, it shows that you a good person. what a positive thread :)
yeah I'm cool with somali guys I did used to bash somali guys which I regret and I did make an unwanted thread about somali forehead which did backfire and it was unecessary and immature in my part and I admit that so i wont be making threads about our weaknesses only everything positive about Somalis although I will be less on this thread thanks to one user making me uncomfortable unfortunatley and if he continues to harass me I won't be on it anymore

@Mozart this weirdo, every thread I make he's there stalking me is like he gets alerted anytime I make a thread and posts unecessary things he made up lies I got beaten up by girls even though I swear by ALLAH that never happened he's a sick twisted individual and I'm actually scared to even be on this forum because of that weirdo, he loves to bring up on my past bullying experience that I got healed and I'm ok with the girl that bullied me as it stopped ages ago. As long as he's there to harass me the less I'm on this forum
so dramatic bro

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world

I’m not gonna lie he’s quite of a lonely insecure fella where he bi*ch about Somali women 24/7 and encourage us to hate them along the way.

odd guy.

yeah I'm cool with somali guys I did used to bash somali guys which I regret and I did make an unwanted thread about somali forehead which did backfire and it was unecessary and immature in my part and I admit that so i wont be making threads about our weaknesses only everything positive about Somalis although I will be less on this thread thanks to one user making me uncomfortable unfortunatley and if he continues to harass me I won't be on it anymore
You shouldn't pay attention to him. Why should 1 user make you not want to be here? Just stop interacting with him or block him.

I’m not gonna lie he’s quite of lonely insecure fella where he bi*ch about Somali women 24/7 and encourage us to hate them.
lool ofcourse I'm not suprised someone who's obsessive and even goes further to makeup whole lies about you especially as is dhul hijja today gets to show his true nature which is being a lonely loser who's only expert is to harass people online 24/7 and mind you I never ever said anything about him or bothered his way. I feel sorry for anyone that marries him or any women near him

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
lool ofcourse I'm not suprised someone who's obsessive and even goes further to makeup whole lies about you especially as is dhul hijja today gets to show his true nature which is being a lonely loser who's only expert is to harass people online 24/7 and mind you I never ever said anything about him or bothered his way. I feel sorry for anyone that marries him or any women near him

what did you say that triggered him against you?

Mozart

You need people like me
You post about your bullying experiences and then try and do the same to random people on the internet. Why are you crying now and not when you wanted to get a reaction ?