Im sorry to all somali men on this forum

she was very scary if I did that she would probably eat me alive aka kill me she would also target other girls
Lool.. Madow women are dangerous,why didn't you get a baseball bat and bust her kneecaps? That's what would've done in this kinda situation lol.

Lool.. Madow women are dangerous,why didn't you get a baseball bat and bust her kneecaps? That's what would've done in this kinda situation lol.
they dangerous she was full of anger ready to attack anyone I'm lucky it was just teasing and nothing physcial she wouldn't say it to my face she would say it to others loudly so I can hear it but I kept ignoring her she was an attention seeker but look at her life now single mother and still liking pics of people she didn't even interact with in school she's still stuck in her school times lol

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Sorry if I hurt you or bashed yall before (except one user who is stalking me) its dhul hijja hopefully I will be more kinder towards somali men understand my family haven't had the best experience with somali men so maybe that's where my anger is coming from but I will try not to bash again since i have interacted with a few that are good so my perspectives have changed only recently.

May Allah increase you in goodness and keep you steadfast walaal

We all make mistakes and the best among us are those who make tawbah. You need to understand that this life is a test and we'll face trials that challenge us in different ways. Some will be harder and take time to go through them laakin no matter the challenge there's always a positive side that adds onto our experience.

Learn from them and move on to better yourself, strengthen your bond to Allah seeking His guidance & support in all your trials & endeavours.

May Allah ease your trials and reward you with all that is khayr

Ameen thumma Ameen

Last edited:
May Allah increase you in goodness and keep you steadfast walaal

We all make mistakes and the best among us are those who make tawbah. You need to understand that this life is a test and we'll face trials that challenge us in different ways. Some will be harder and take time to go through them laakin no matter the challenge there's always a positive side that adds onto our experience.

Learn from them and move on to better yourself, strengthen your bond to Allah seeking his guidance & support in all your trials & endeavours.

May Allah ease your trials and reward you with all that is khayr

Ameen thumma Ameen
Wow thanks for the reply a real eye opening made my day

@Burner123 one question do you like wiping the ass of mozart eating his ass or do you like dickk riding him. Which one do you prefer? another obssesed weirdo all you ladies need to watch out for they like wolves hiding in plain sight he pretends to care about other people trauma yet giggles at lies made against me and before you try and say "your stalking me" in your ugly dreams I can clearly see who agreed with that mozart weirdo on my thread. Stop putting on two face nacalaa abaaha wass I can smell your dirty laundry from all the way up here @Amina99 this is the creep that keeps liking that obsessed guy mozart he's a fraud

Last edited:
It seems like your having a hard time coping with your past madow women are vicious beasts even the most seasoned farax can not approach them you stood no chance from the very start

It seems like your having a hard time coping with your past madow women are vicious beasts even the most seasoned farax can not approach them you stood no chance from the very start
it was a long time ago and is all done and dusted she isn't having an easy life herself so yeah she may have changed who knows

@Burner123 one question do you like wiping the ass of mozart eating his ass or do you like dickk riding him. Which one do you prefer? another obssesed weirdo all you ladies need to watch out for they like wolves hiding in plain sight he pretends to care about other people trauma yet giggles at lies made against me and before you try and say "your stalking me" in your ugly dreams I can clearly see who agreed with that mozart weirdo on my thread. Stop putting on two face nacalaa abaaha wass I can smell your dirty laundry from all the way up here @Amina99 this is the creep that keeps liking that obsessed guy mozart he's a fraud
My apologies macaanto I just found his joke funny I have nothing against you. I don’t appreciate you cussing out my family like that but I’m willing to let it slide, lets move past this

My apologies macaanto I just found his joke funny I have nothing against you. I don’t appreciate you cussing out my family like that but I’m willing to let it slide, lets move past this
what's funny about laughing at traumatic experiences?

Trending

Latest posts