Im sorry to all somali men on this forum

You post about your bullying experiences and then try and do the same to random people on the internet. Why are you crying now and not when you wanted to get a reaction ?
Why are you So obsessed with me leave me alone and stop bringing back old topics I spoken and got over it. And I wasn't bullying somalis I was just keen to know why somalis generally got big forehead, and it seems like you were super offended by my thread to the extent you lied I got beat up in school????? comment on every thread I make??? if that isn't obsessive than I don't know what is
Mean Girls Stalker GIF

Mozart

You need people like me
Why are you So obsessed with me leave me alone and stop bringing back old topics I spoken and got over it. And I wasn't bullying somalis I was just keen to know why somalis generally got big forehead, and it seems like you were super offended by my thread to the extent you lied I got beat up in school????? comment on every thread I make??? if that isn't obsessive than I don't know what is
Mean Girls Stalker GIF
You tagged my name in your post here hence I got a notification. Are you slow? You projected having a big forehead onto Somali’s and I pointed out that’s what you said you got bullied for.

You tagged my name in your post here hence I got a notification. Are you slow? You projected having a big forehead onto Somali’s and I pointed out that’s what you said you got bullied for.
I @ you because someone said name and shame and that's what I exactly did name and shamed you as you deserve to be shamed by lying and being unnecessarily rude to me even though before today I never @ you. Like I said the teasing was well over a decade ago we were teens people be saying dumb things she even targeted others. And I didn't even bash anyone i just stated why we have very large forehead which is true and there is no denying that's not bashing anyone. wtff

Sorry if I hurt you or bashed yall before (except one user who is stalking me) its dhul hijja hopefully I will be more kinder towards somali men understand my family haven't had the best experience with somali men so maybe that's where my anger is coming from but I will try not to bash again since i have interacted with a few that are good so my perspectives have changed only recently.
It's okay darling ❤❤❤

Why are you lying I remember that thread and then you asked me to not comment on it as it was embarrassing for you. Apparently they targeted your large forehead and you ran out of concealer to hide the bruises.
That never happened and you know it so why lie? only one black girl teased me and now we are cool with each other lol but continue with your fancies stories very interesting

That never happened and you know it so why lie? only one black girl teased me and now we are cool with each other lol but continue with your fancies stories very interesting
You can qashin me all you like but you created this thread after bashing somalis for large foreheads and I like how the story changed from one black girl that teased you, when before it was a group of girls that gave you a beat down.

You can qashin me all you like but you created this thread after bashing somalis for large foreheads and I like how the story changed from one black girl that teased you, when before it was a group of girls that gave you a beat down.
it was only one black girl who did tease me and we in normal terms now maybe you confusing with someone else for sure cos that defo was not me

post it here than looool post ir on here where j said i got beat up by bunch kf girls because it was only one black girl who did tease me and we in normal terms now
You are just a walking contradiction dont shame us because the concealer ran out as there was a large surface area to apply on that forehead of yours. I like how you switched on us now even though I was there for you when you was crying about how your forehead was targetted by those girls and they took turns on it.

You are just a walking contradiction dont shame us because the concealer ran out as there was a large surface area to apply on that forehead of yours. I like how you switched on us now even though I was there for you when you was crying about how your forehead was targetted by those girls and they took turns on it.
kkkkkkkk yiur bored walahi

Trending