I'm sorry, but this must be said...

I sparing doubt that. Let the mixed child be mixed and the mono-ethnic be mono-ethnic. FYI the kid's mother isn't an ethnic Somali like @Halimo Supremist poignantly stated.

Agreed.
I also thought that about his mother. On your point about letting mixed kids be mixed, it doesn’t matter how many of us agree with that notion. People with identity issues and western ethnic and racial concepts will say one thing, while we’ll say the other

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
whats mj sixir

Its how we MJ are able to cause the political instability, lack of law & order, and the many devastating droughts and famines, that plagues South-Central Somalia........

That's according to this esteemed Hawiye fellow:

Its how we MJ are able to cause the political instability, lack of law & order, and the many devastating droughts and famines, that plagues South-Central Somalia........

That's according to this esteemed Hawiye fellow:

On behalf of Beesha Hawiye I demand the nigga to be sectioned under the mental health act.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Leave the kid alone.

I don’t think half these losers understand that these tiktok dramas they bring on here/Twitter are not even 19 yet. They’re fully disrespecting and talking down on teens

Gatekeeping is necessary! #SayNoToRaceMixing #ExposeTheseLarpers

1597170615899.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts