IM RETIRING FROM PRO-BLACK ACTIVISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NA9 Black men want to marry out to dilute thrir blood. Black women try their hardest to look white

Who's suffering from inferiority complex?

Your "superior" fellow somalis kill each other more than any other group in the west
Years of brainwashing. But like I said, sales of hair relaxers have gone down significantly and skin bleaching is mainly a problem amongst fob Africans. I dont see how black women in the west try to look white besides wearing weaves. White women get lip fillers, tan and get butt shots so are they trying to be black? Blacks are waking up but are not fully decolonised mentally yet

Violence in the black community has dropped significantly in the last decade
Lool it went from bordaline war zone to extremely high. Look at uk and us black on black violence and tell me any race that kill their own close to what blacks do in the west. You know what a black person do as soon as they get money? They move to white area. I dont care about race cause no one chose their race. But you really remain blm woke type with the lies about how great blacks are. They commit more crimes, less educated and more violenr than other races. The reason your type of thinking is detrimental to black people is you tell them lies about how great they are instead of telling them the truth.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I have black friends. Why would I hate them?

What I hate are Somalis who choose to abandon their culture to identify as black BLM SJWs.

I have "......" friends, why would I hate them/how could I be racist to them is a meme :comeon:

I feel most people on this forum just jump on the anti madow bandwagon but you make thread after thread complaining about it and you're obsessed with how someone identifies themselves.

The ones that "abandon their culture to identify as BLM SJW" are an extreme minority and they aren't even around as much as they were in the past couple of years. most of them have grown out of it. You seem to be totally against them identifying as Black along with Somali and Muslim.

What culture have these Somalis in the west adopted? Genuine question. Why don't you see the same behaviour with Somalis in South Africa, East Africa or the Middle East?
These people have got their heads stuck in the sand.

Madow influence, especially from Jamaicans & AAs is destroying young Somalis in the west. However, these losers want to focus only on cadaans etc.

What culture have these Somalis in the west adopted? Genuine question. Why don't you see the same behaviour with Somalis in South Africa, East Africa or the Middle East?
“Urban” working class culture.
You dont see Nigerians and other Africans (one of the most educated groups in the West) acting like this.
Its mainly Caribbeans and Somalis because we are some of the poorest groups.

VIP

They've adopted AA culture. Im not this "woke" super pro black dude, all im saying is stop with the obsession some on this website have with other black ppl cos it reeks of insecurity.

There's also nothing wrong with supporting blm since it advocates for ppl like us who are disproportionately affected by unwarranted police brutality. These low self esteem xalimo begs just take it too far

VIP
Years of brainwashing. But like I said, sales of hair relaxers have gone down significantly and skin bleaching is mainly a problem amongst fob Africans. I dont see how black women in the west try to look white besides wearing weaves. White women get lip fillers, tan and get butt shots so are they trying to be black? Blacks are waking up but are not fully decolonised mentally yet

Blacks who try to be white and whites who try to be black both suffer from inferiority complex. The former is much more prevalent

Lool it went from bordaline war zone to extremely high. Look at uk and us black on black violence and tell me any race that kill their own close to what blacks do in the west. You know what a black person do as soon as they get money? They move to white area. I dont care about race cause no one chose their race. But you really remain blm woke type with the lies about how great blacks are. They commit more crimes, less educated and more violenr than other races. The reason your type of thinking is detrimental to black people is you tell them lies about how great they are instead of telling them the truth.
1) The most violent city in the UK and western Europe for years was Glasgow and it was whites killing whites. London isnt even the most dangerous city in the UK and most murders are not black on black.
2) Blacks do commit crime. Mostly Caribbeans and Somalis. Why? Poverty. Lack of resources. We mainly live in council estates and are surrounded by violence.
3) West Africans are on of the most educated groups in the UK. More educated than whites.
4) Blacks are not inherently more violent. Hardly any black countries top the most violent countries in the World. Whites have more blood on their hands than blacks ever will.

World

VIP
The first humans on Earth were blacks. There is so much greatness and beauty behind being black.
There is nothing great about being black more than being white. It's just a skin colour adaption. Stop this kumbaya bullshit.

Kratos

Sonder
I love being Black, it's something I hold dear. These people truly believe because they got a small nose and soft hair they will be treated as honorary Whites. Sad to see my people be so delusional. :mjcry:

Actually that's not true. When the Italians colonised Somalia they viewed Somalis as superior to "negro" Africans and gave us preferential treatment over Bantus. It's just that now the Somali name has been dragged through mud and we're at rock bottom PR-wise. We'll look delusional if we claim to be superior to anyone.

There is nothing great about being black more than white. It's just a skin colour adaption, just like how white is a skin colour adaption.
Everything about being black is great and I’m proud to be black. Sorry you are not black.

VIP
1) The most violent city in the UK and western Europe for years was Glasgow and it was whites killing whites. London isnt even the most dangerous city in the UK and most murders are not black on black.
2) Blacks do commit crime. Mostly Caribbeans and Somalis. Why? Poverty. Lack of resources. We mainly live in council estates and are surrounded by violence.
3) West Africans are on of the most educated groups in the UK. More educated than whites.
4) Blacks are not inherently more violent. Hardly any black countries top the most violent countries in the World. Whites have more blood on their hands than blacks ever will.

Dqr-VUYWwAYR1zo.jpeg

Are you dumb? The 5 mist dangerous cities in America are heavily populated by black ppl. Most dangerous cities in brazil are predominantly black. Look at south africa ffs

World

VIP
Everything about being black is great and I’m proud to be black. Sorry you are not black.
You're just lost, confused and going through an identity crisis.

I mean, how do turn from this two months ago:

It might not seem like it because of a few loud xalimos on twitter but it’s happening slowly but surely. Some of the most BLM sjws I know have begun to shift away from that nonsense. Even my cousin who was Malcolm X 2.0 just a few years ago completely shifted her opinion recently and said that she doesnt “identify with maadows”
Even those annoying prominent somali sjws on twitter like lunarnomad etc have pretty much given up on that
Ofcourse there are still some wannabe Madows but its changing. People are starting to care about SOMALI issues only
Somalis are becoming woke
I think this black power phase is coming to an end in general.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalis-are-moving-away-from-this-black-wannabe-shit.48442/

To a Bantu supremacist over night:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts