I'm off the grid

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in my adult life, as of this minute I've no social media account anywhere. No IG, SC, FB, or Twitter. I'm hoping this social media withdrawal will probably force my family and friends to pick up the phone and actually call me instead of trying to reach me and keeping in touch over an app. I'll keep you guys posted.

island-alone-137766443843_xlarge.jpeg

Q

Queen Carawelo

So how's life without social media? Or did you get back to it lol?

A

Amira-chan

I need social media to function, I'm a shadow broker with many contacts and my absence will cause a disaster to my money-making.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Social media is part of our lives. It's not a bad thing..I talk to my cousin in Atlanta on IG now and again (I check out her friends as well tbh). I speak to other relatives too. This is not 1987. Times have moved on, and with technology we have adapted this new phenomenon as part of pur lives.

Why not go all the way and get rid of your smart phone. Instead of using apps to order food and check train times why not do it the old fashioned way and call and order. Or remember the days of VHS? This Netflix thing is too new school.

There's a lot of snobbery in regards towards social media outlets in general.

A

Amira-chan

I just wanted to sip the tea so I threw backpage in there since you said your disappearance on social media will cause a disaster in your money making ways.

What do you mean by "Backpage"?

A

Amira-chan

She's calling you a prostitute

I was suspecting that, I wanted to confront her for it but it seems she's afraid to say it directly. And its pretty ironic of her to say that where the only threads she posts is about beauty, relationships and men being attracted to her. Seems to me she's desperately asking for the D.

From my experience the only people who brag about beauty are the ugly ones, and the ones do more than that are the most ugliest ones. Especially if they come to a forum website bragging about self-delusional beauty.

The business I do online is that I exchange currency, sell wholesale products and shipping management. I'm already rich through my family but I want to expand my own horizon as a young entrepreneur who knows how to deal with the financial world correctly which is something useful compared to other welfare eating xalimos overseas.

So @Idol are you going to answer my question honestly or not? Was your intent to be rude? I don't like the beating around the bushes thing, come out clean.

Q

Queen Carawelo

For the love of humanity. Is this the international of take shit to the heart on the Internet day?

@Amira-chan you have just insulted me without no reason. You said you make money off social media and there will be a financial disaster without your presence. And as far as am concerned people make money of backpage. So sue me for making a joke about that. I am guessing some chicks are bothered by my topics. It's not my fault that I'm interested in beauty and relationship topics. Not everyone watches anime and probably wears Star Wars t shirt. :kanyeshrug:

And how am I asking for the D when I made topics about beauty and relationships?

A

Amira-chan

For the love of humanity. Is this the international of take shit to the heart on the Internet day?

@Amira-chan you have just insulted me without no reason. You said you make money off social media and there will be a financial disaster without your presence. And as far as am concerned people make money of backpage. So sue me for making a joke about that. I am guessing some chicks are bothered by my topics. It's not my fault that I'm interested in beauty and relationship topics. Not everyone watches anime and probably wears Star Wars t shirt. :kanyeshrug:

And how am I asking for the D when I made topics about beauty and relationships?

Ahh so you did call me a "prostitute" but in a joke format, even though you're trying to avoid that unintelligently!

It seems I have a justification for your plonker of a reply, I can tolerate jokes BUT if its about sex and prostitution its a simple big "No" especially if it comes from a xalimo who thinks highly of herself and wants to attract men desperately. I don't give a shit if you're fugly, think your beautiful or want to be a slag but you gotta have some manners to other girls. And its pretty much ironic you make prostitute jokes when you want to learn the Quran and obey the Deen, sounds like Super-Munafiq mode to me!

Exaggerating number of beauty threads to me seems like they want to be beautiful, and the sole purpose of obsessing to be beautiful and wanting to be worshipped by men means they want to attract the opposite sex which means they want the D. Its common sense or didn't they teach you that in beauty school? Even the deen you love so much tells you that though hadeeths!

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart otherwise you're just an ass with loads of shit to me!

:deargod:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ahh so you did call me a "prostitute" but in a joke format, even though you're trying to avoid that unintelligently!

It seems I have a justification for your plonker of a reply, I can tolerate jokes BUT if its about sex and prostitution its a simple big "No" especially if it comes from a xalimo who thinks highly of herself and wants to attract men desperately. I don't give a shit if you're fugly, think your beautiful or want to be a slag but you gotta have some manners to other girls. And its pretty much ironic you make prostitute jokes when you want to learn the Quran and obey the Deen, sounds like Super-Munafiq mode to me!

Exaggerating number of beauty threads to me seems like they want to be beautiful, and the sole purpose of obsessing to be beautiful and wanting to be worshipped by men means they want to attract the opposite sex which means they want the D. Its common sense or didn't they teach you that in beauty school? Even the deen you love so much tells you that though hadeeths!

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart otherwise you're just an ass with loads of shit to me!

:deargod:
tumblr_mknuyxLJqC1rdutw3o1_400.gif

It's so funny people are hiding behind religion when they can't back their shit up. What makes you think I'm seeking males on the forum? Just because I make beauty topics? You seem to be repeating the same shit over and over again. It's not my fault that you're an awkward, anime watching, socially awkward nerd. Do you even know what munafiq means? I should have called you a prostitute, wtf are you going to do about it? Nothing nigga.

I will continue to do my BEAUTY threads, maybe someday it might help you.

A

Amira-chan

It's so funny people are hiding behind religion when they can't back their shit up. What makes you think I'm seeking males on the forum? Just because I make beauty topics? You seem to be repeating the same shit over and over again. It's not my fault that you're an awkward, anime watching, socially awkward nerd. Do you even know what munafiq means? I should have called you a prostitute, wtf are you going to do about it? Nothing nigga.

I will continue to do my BEAUTY threads and seek the dick I want, maybe someday it might help me shut the f*ck up.

Ohh looks like the 'ass with shit' can't respond intelligently so it resorts to childish babbling and insults!

You're even dumber than you probaly look, think before you talk. Do you even listen to the shit that comes out of your hole called mouth?
tumblr_nyxbzw5LQu1r12e7ro1_500.gif

And calm your ayeeyo-like breasts , first of all I'm not hiding behind religion. I'm actually confronting your munafiqnimo nature ahead, if you can't come up with a smart rebuttal proving me wrong then you're just a and a zanina attention according to your religious logic that you love so much.

I'm a rich, smart, educated, wise, nerd, anime-watching, entrepreneur and soon to be scientist with lots of influence. What are you? Nothing but a slag full of shit coming mainly from her hole called a mouth so thirsty for Madow BBC, and speaking of Madows why you pathetically imitate them like a monkey if you hate them so much 'nigga'? Sounds like confused desperation to me!

:hemad:

Saying "wtf are you going to do about it?" in the internet seems pretty much stupid to me but if we met according to your logic I would've deffo kicked you to death and force you to eat dog shit, but hypothetical threats are useless online so I'm going to rip you apart mentally from now on so expect me!

:coolphone:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts