I'm off the grid

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Wallahi meeshaan dhulka laisku jiidjiida from thread to thread.

Bila naxariis!

@SOMACOON, But you meel ee laba gabdhood ku ceeytamayaan inaa so dhex gashid with dhaq dhaq waa foolxumo. See waaye, nin rag buu ilahay ka dhigee.
Ma niggah, i posted a laughing gif :umwhat:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yo, its not my fault that i happen to laugh. I thought the things being said were funny. Obviously i can't laugh when you're around.
Just make up with everybody. Theres no reason to go ham over the net. How many fronts we doing?
Make up with who? I'm cool with my real niggas. I could careless about trolls and female envy niggas like you. You take this shit way too seriously.

S

SOMACOON

Make up with who? I'm cool with my real niggas. I could careless about trolls and female envy niggas like you. You take this shit way too seriously.
All I said was cool down eedo. You're arguing with different individuals every other thread.
I'm not tryna argue, this is why i randomly stop replying when you try dragging on conversations.
Marka adoo raali ah, isku day Odeyaasha Aqalka inaad xushmeyso

Q

Queen Carawelo

All I said was cool down eedo. You're arguing with different individual every other thread.
I'm not tryna argue, this is why i randomly stop replying when you try dragging on conversations.
Marka adoo raali ah, isku day Odeyaasha Aqalka inaad xushmeyso
Argue? Bish where? You know what, iska soco.

Loool @Idol not everyone who watches anime and star wars is fat and ugly lmao. I think Amira is a teen so you went a bit too ham. Kiss and make up?

Status
Not open for further replies.