I'm in Kansas City for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good friend of mine from HS who later married my college roommate whom she met through me live here. Small world.

I wonder if I should reach out to them? I'd like to know why I wasn't invited to the wedding and if there was any resentment towards me on her part.

2uxz5ky.jpg

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I've been to KC twice in the past 5 years...

I've also drove 10 hours for a female that was living in a dorm at MSU:meleshame::meleshame:..but it was worth it :mjpls:

Strangely enough! KC got a good chunk of Somalis, they got Bantus and South Sudanese folks

menace

VIP
Menace,

You drove 10 hours for pu$$y?! You're not normal.

I really did ...it was in the midst of the heydays of my national liberation struggle ..I even was updating folks every other hour as I was driving that actually FAH let everyone know that I was telling the truth cause he was looking at my IP..

I drove to Springfield MO

So let me get this straight, Not only did you drive 10 hours for pu$$y but you had a laptop to update the whole thing on somnet? Pu$$y aside, what did you get out of it?

menace

VIP
So let me get this straight, Not only did you drive 10 hours for pu$$y but you had a laptop to update the whole thing on somnet? Pu$$y aside, what did you get out of it?

Like I always being doing I was using my phone. Mind you this was back in 2012 so we still had smartphones :comeon:

What I got of it was a great relief :cosbyhmm:

It was seriously worth it, ilahay dambigas ha iga cafiyo..

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace you drove 10 hours to sleep in a dorm? 10 freaking hours? Smh.

The screw what did you do to them for them not to invite you to the wedding, especially when one of them was your college roommate?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
:snoop:

I take the L, however both states have jurisdiction over Kansas city.
No, they don't: There are two separate cities called Kansas City across the border from each other. They're not the same city, the one in Missouri is the larger and most famous of the two.

menace

VIP
Being there numerous times. It's basically one city that's divided in half. One min you in KC Kansas and the next you in KC Missouri.

Menace you drove 10 hours to sleep in a dorm? 10 freaking hours? Smh.

The screw what did you do to them for them not to invite you to the wedding, especially when one of them was your college roommate?

I didn't do anything to them. They were both good friends of mine and I would have liked to be at their wedding despite our history. I found out about the wedding through a mutual friend AFTER the fact, and then when I visited San Diego in August I had lunch with another friend of ours and she told me there might have been feelings still, and that it wouldn't have been fair to him to invite me. From what I hear they have 2 kids now and this is ancient history. These guys were my day 1s and it would be nice to see how they are doing. I leave tomorrow, we'll see what happens.

I've been to KC twice in the past 5 years...

I've also drove 10 hours for a female that was living in a dorm at MSU:meleshame::meleshame:..but it was worth it :mjpls:

Strangely enough! KC got a good chunk of Somalis, they got Bantus and South Sudanese folks
Damn 10 hours drive for some chick .:mjsuitcry:
:obamatell: I don't know if I should rate your dedication or call you a thirsty nigga.:tacky:

menace

VIP
I drove 10 hours to her because I love road trips and I've always loved alaabta people like Idman ku taala. So I killed 2 birds with one stone.

menace

VIP
I didn't do anything to them. They were both good friends of mine and I would have liked to be at their wedding despite our history. I found out about the wedding through a mutual friend AFTER the fact, and then when I visited San Diego in August I had lunch with another friend of ours and she told me there might have been feelings still, and that it wouldn't have been fair to him to invite me. From what I hear they have 2 kids now and this is ancient history. These guys were my day 1s and it would be nice to see how they are doing. I leave tomorrow, we'll see what happens.

It has happened to all of us , where the dude is your friend and the chick and you have had suspicious moments. So of course I didn't get invited because of that.

I totally understand wouldn't want to go to some chick I've liberated' wedding bc of the huge guilt on my shoulders. It happened to me once and I felt real bad. I mean here she was in the most treasured cultural event we have where the buraanbur lady is showering her with all these great attributes of her and her tribe and I'm sitting here reminiscing sidii aan foorarin jiray. So bro it's really awkward, specially that moment when you gotta go up there to shake hands with her and her husband and you look right into his eyes while saying to yourself "I've already been there :browtf:nothing so special but you just spend $45k"

menace

VIP
Man I don't care about that stuff. These people were my childhood friends!

If you don't care about these stuff you must recognize that your boy feels that you're a threat to him and he is definitely suspicious :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts