I'm in Kansas City for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I didn't do anything to them. They were both good friends of mine and I would have liked to be at their wedding despite our history. I found out about the wedding through a mutual friend AFTER the fact, and then when I visited San Diego in August I had lunch with another friend of ours and she told me there might have been feelings still, and that it wouldn't have been fair to him to invite me. From what I hear they have 2 kids now and this is ancient history. These guys were my day 1s and it would be nice to see how they are doing. I leave tomorrow, we'll see what happens.
Can I be honest with you, and you might think I'm the queen of pettyville and I probably am but you shouldn't reach out to them. I know they were your good friends but if they didn't invite you or even reach out to you during their wedding then they probably want to close the chapter you were in. Let them reach out to you. That's just my opinion.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Can I be honest with you, and you might think I'm the queen of pettyville and I probably am but you shouldn't reach out to them. I know they were your good friends but if they didn't invite you or even reach out to you during their wedding then they probably want to close the chapter you were in. Let them reach out to you. That's just my opinion.

I absolutely agree with you Idol. I would be pleasant to them if I saw them in person. However, I wouldn't go out of way, to see them. No invitation means we aren't friends like we used to be (unless the wedding was family only), if you want to lower the drawbridge and reconnect, then you know how to reach me. :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.