im having trouble breathing!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’ve been coughing a bit, hard to breathe at times and low on energy sometimes. :francis:
Alhamdulilah tho. I need to have positive thoughts or else this corona paranoia is gonna get the best of me.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
im not coughing nor do i have a fever but its been kinda difficult for me to breath properly :icon cry: do you think i got coronavirus?
Stay safe sxb. Being breathless is a symptom of the virus but In'sha'Allah you will be fine. Liin-danaan iyo Zanjabiil shiido,markas kadib dhigsi kuu shuub iyo xooga kari. After that, drink it when it is very hot and drink continuously throughout the day . Dont ignore it and let it get worse

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Stay safe sxb. Being breathless is a symptom of the virus but In'sha'Allah you will be fine. Liin-danaan iyo Zanjabiil shiido,markas kadib dhigsi kuu shuub iyo xooga kari. After that, drink it when it is very hot and drink continuously throughout the day . Dont ignore it and let it get worse
thank you walaal i will try this :it0tdo8:
Stay safe bro.
thank you sxb :it0tdo8:
Stop being a hypochondriac, the virus doesn't work that way. For you to show symptoms now, it means you would've caught 5-14ish days ago. You're over thinking sxb, you're fine.
i hope so sxb im kinda spooked out ngl :i83dwbv:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
im gonna go to bed rn guys im pretty tired thanks for all the love :it0tdo8: good night/morning/afternoon/evening depending on wherever you are

Do you have asthma or respiratory issues? You know those ventilation things from the pharmacy those help. With some herbal medicines.