im having trouble breathing!

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
You should call your healthcare supervisor. Shortness of breath or difficulties with breathing shouldn’t be taken lightly. What other symptoms do you have? Are you fat? Obese? Do you have heart problems? Have you been sitting in front of your computer for days without exercising? It could be anxiety, it is common to have trouble with the breath.

Your weak somali genes will kill you off you better get help asap if it gets worse.
Get well soon walal, you are in my thoughts along with a bunch of other people:frdfvsb:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You should call your healthcare supervisor. Shortness of breath or difficulties with breathing shouldn’t be taken lightly. What other symptoms do you have? Are you fat? Obese? Do you have heart problems? Have you been sitting in front of your computer for days without exercising? It could be anxiety, it is common to have trouble with the breath.

Your weak somali genes will kill you off you better get help asap if it gets worse.
Get well soon walal, you are in my thoughts along with a bunch of other people:frdfvsb:
Thank you I exercise daily and I’m currently feeling much better mashallah

I don't know your situation but keep clean, and eat clean lots of fruits especially Grapefruits to boost your immune-system.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@BetterDaysAhead

I don’t think you’ve got it. Might be anxiety since a lot of people are getting pseudo symptoms at this time. Take care of yourself :it0tdo8:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Stop being a hypochondriac, the virus doesn't work that way. For you to show symptoms now, it means you would've caught 5-14ish days ago. You're over thinking sxb, you're fine.
i thought it was 2-14 days according to the news

Trending