I'm going to tell

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
It seems like you’re doing it out of revenge not concern for the spouse lol. But yeah if you’re 100% sure she is an adulteress you should totally snitch. Like @Jiron said, the truth always comes out in the end anyway. But you can save the spouse’s time by telling him ASAP.
[/QUOTE

No, it is because she is Muslim wallahi.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
It seems like you’re doing it out of revenge not concern for the spouse lol. But yeah if you’re 100% sure she is an adulteress you should totally snitch. Like @Jiron said, the truth always comes out in the end anyway. But you can save the spouse’s time by telling him ASAP.
I can't let her get away for 2 years. Needs to end now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Quick question Jiron.

Let’s say you wake up one night teleported to a room. A lady in the room tells you that she knows your wife is cheating on you. She also tells you that in about 30 seconds you’ll be teleported back to your room asleep, with 0 memory of what just happened.

Would you want her to tell you about your wife’s affair when you wake up? Or would you like her to keep quiet, not knowing if you’ll ever find out your wife was cheating on you, or even knowing if she’ll ever stop.

I think everyone would rather know but speaking from experience, the person who tells even with good intention usually get the blame. I also know that u can't have ur cake and eat it too, the lady in this case can't keep on being dishonest and living life as normal. Eventually the husband will know something is wrong and find out on his own. It's not fair but destructive behavior never lasts :)

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
I told you guys there's a lady at my work cheating on her husband, she has pissed me off at work and another co worker so we are so close to contacting her husband that she's cheating on him with another co worker.

What's the worse that can happen here?
I feel like if I don't speak up I am accepting her wrong as a muslimah.
what kind of a job you working sis sounds like everyone on top of each other ppl need to put boundaries tf

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
I told you guys there's a lady at my work cheating on her husband, she has pissed me off at work and another co worker so we are so close to contacting her husband that she's cheating on him with another co worker.

and how do you know shes cheating did you see it eye to eye? bold of you to assume that she cheatin

Xaruun

VIP

Tell him now, the h0e deserves it for getting too loud. Make sure to laugh and spit in her face after she gets divorced.

Last edited:

Allahu ‘Alam if this story is true but if it is, I would 100% tell you to think about your true intentions. If your intentions are well, there are other avenues you can take (reminding the girl who is apparently engaging in these acts the severity of her sins) and as someone already said, what happens in the dark will always come to light, after that I would say busy yourself with things that concern you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What do u get out of this?

Get her job position?

Satisfy your jealousy and make her without a man like u?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Mind your fucking business. If it dont pay you, it dont concern you. Don't fight one type of fake with another type of fake. Somebody else will snitch anyways.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mind your fucking business. If it dont pay you, it dont concern you. Don't fight one type of fake with another type of fake. Somebody else will snitch anyways.

Thats my philosophy too. She is using Islam as an excuse, our religion encourages us to hide others sins. I like to mind my business, i dont mind gossip, but taking the time out of my valuable time & call someone to tell them their wife is cheating? Yuck. It takes a miserable soul to do that lol

I would just avoid her, because she is morally corrupt

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think Islam doesn't encourage to hide sins tht affect other ppl and wife and husband is 1 of it I think
Why anyone doesn't want the husband to not find out tht he is being lie to a
Manipulated deceived

Am going to pretend u r an adult.

Where is your ID?

Trending