I'm going to tell

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Because in this case it’s the right thing to do. If your wife was cheating wouldn’t you want to know? Or would u want to sit at home like a dickhead while your wife pleases other men?
what if they have kids then? would it be cruel for the kids sake

Xaruun

VIP
We don’t know if she has any and divorce isn’t going to do any harm anyway. What if the kids see their mother bringing random men to their house? That’s way worse

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
We don’t know if she has any and divorce isn’t going to do any harm anyway. What if the kids see their mother bringing random men to their house? That’s way worse
the kids would snitch on their mum anyway so that way your 100% sure she cheetin

I told you guys there's a lady at my work cheating on her husband, she has pissed me off at work and another co worker so we are so close to contacting her husband that she's cheating on him with another co worker.

What's the worse that can happen here?
I feel like if I don't speak up I am accepting her wrong as a muslimah.

karma is B! Don’t go around ruining lest it comes back to you! And it always does!

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Why risk getting involved over some strangers life? it’s none of your business.

Last edited:

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
karma is B! Don’t go around ruining lest it comes back to you! And it always does!
true her hubby and cheating wife should try to fix the issue together. not someone on the background cheering them up for divorce what you think.

Shit happens bro, your parents having a divorce isn’t the end of the world i’ve been through it myself. The truth will come out sooner or later so why waste the husbands time?

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
This is one of her many fictitious stories.
these type of stories should be told in secret idk why everyone up in somebody's business like that and try to homewreck n shit nigga you dont know the full story so why do you make up shit...... shii I'm triggered tho lmfao

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Shit happens bro, your parents having a divorce isn’t the end of the world i’ve been through it myself. The truth will come out sooner or later so why waste the husbands time?
hmmm ok bro do what you want but then when yo kids become failure due to not having their ''dads'' around them than who's at fault?

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Yeah but seeing their mom bring over and shag a random stranger is probably worse.
can we just all agree that the op of this post is just either trolling cuz this type of shit honestly dont want me to get married anymore smh...... lmao

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
these type of stories should be told in secret idk why everyone up in somebody's business like that and try to homewreck n shit nigga you dont know the full story so why do you make up shit...... shii I'm triggered tho lmfao

She is just looking for a hit thread and you guys keep falling for it.

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Who said the father will be absent? He could be in their life just as much as their mother..
dude wouldn't you get mad at some man ''daddying'' your own kids? i m pretty sure somebody gona throw some hands down the line.... eventough if yall were divorced wether the ex husband wife or her new ''lover''

Trending