I'm done with my family Leeching of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Just give your mum money and tell your sister to get a job. She shouldn’t be asking you for money unless it’s an emergency. :gucciwhat:

Even your mum shouldn’t be asking you for money unless it’s important. If you still live with her just give her a monthly rent and call it a day unless it’s an emergency.

Think about yourself and put money aside for yourself. It’s okay to say no, but don’t be caasi to your hooyo. :ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just give your mum money and tell your sister to get a job. She shouldn’t be asking you for money unless it’s an emergency. :gucciwhat:

Even your mum shouldn’t be asking you for money unless it’s important. If you still live with her just give her a monthly rent and call it a day unless it’s an emergency.

Think about yourself and put money aside for yourself. It’s okay to say no once in a while, but don’t be caasi to your hooyo. :ufdup:
His mom knows he's going to blow the money on Mexican prostitutes. She's probably saving the money for him.

If you are strapped for cash tell them and they will understand. Uu samir, I’m sure you’d appreciate it if they did it for you.
There hard headed people

Who think there always right :mjlol:

Think about yourself and put money aside for yourself. It’s okay to say no, but don’t be caasi to your hooyo. :ufdup:
Am guessing you clearly missed the point where I said she has her own money saved up:ufdup:

Reign

VIP
There hard headed people

Who think there always right :mjlol:

Am guessing you clearly missed the point where I said she has her own money saved up:ufdup:
Her own money saved up or not, you have to pay rent if you’re still living in her house. It also doesn’t hurt to give her something here and there. How do you know she isn’t saving up for something important and doesn’t want to use her savings?

Either way you’re a grown adult. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want and other than rent and emergency money you’re not obliged to give her anything. So say just no next time.

Her own money saved up or not, you have to pay rent if you’re still living in her house. It also doesn’t hurt to give her something here and there. How do you know she isn’t saving up for something important and doesn’t want to use her savings?

Either way you’re a grown adult. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want and other than rent and emergency money you’re not obliged to give her anything. So say just no next time.
Tbh the only reason why I haven't moved
1. I can't cook
2. I'm to lazy to clean my clothes
3. Is too cold for me to be moving my TV and breaking my back
Me and my cousin suggested getting 2 bed room apartment together but that fell through when his ass wanted to stay in the suburbs and I wanted the city the suburbs is straight up:trash:
Fukk i look like driving 60 miles to stores:trash:

Reign

VIP
1. I can't cook
Me and my cousin suggested getting 2 bed room apartment together but that fell through when his ass wanted to stay in the suburbs and I wanted the city the suburbs is straight up:trash:
Fukk driving 60 miles to stores:trash:

You said you don’t get food in the house so what’s the difference living alone and staying home? :gucciwhat:

It’s your mums fault for even washing your clothes in the first place. Kulaha I’m too lazy to wash my clothes. :bell:

Break your back? You’re not an old man. Why do all these young men have back problems? :gucciwhat:

Gambar

VIP
His mom knows he's going to blow the money on Mexican prostitutes. She's probably saving the money for him.
“Eedo wiilkayga waa doqon”

1. I can't cook
:O27GWRK:z3zrULC These are your reasons not to move out?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My mother has been sending money back home ever since we came to the west.
her siblings who she sends money to don't even appreciate her. they always complain about how they are short of money. them imbeciles think money grows on trees in the west. now my mom only sends money to her mother markii ay fahantay iney lacagtii ay udireysey lazynimo ka qaaden.

You said you don’t get food in the house so what’s the difference living alone and staying home? :gucciwhat:

It’s your mums fault for even washing your clothes in the first place. Kulaha I’m too lazy to wash my clothes. :bell:

Break your back? You’re not an old man. Why do all these young men have back problems? :gucciwhat:
Its because of too much sex.

waryaa don't be selfish.
the only thing I wouldn't mind giving my family is money. It's less annoying than being told to watch kids on a saturday afternoon or being made a taxi.

The difference is she barely makes makes food but enough to keep the hunger away vs no food

I wouldn't be having this problem if women my age knew how to cook and clean:camby:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
1. I can't cook
What kind of suburbs are you talking about, I live in the suburbs and everything is less than a mile away and Minneapolis 15 minutes, 60 minutes kulaha sometimes I wonder if you actually live in MN.

Besides if you live in cedar you can't afford the suburbs anyways :lolbron:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What kind of suburbs are you talking about, I live in the suburbs and everything is less than a mile away and Minneapolis 15 minutes, 60 minutes kulaha sometimes I wonder if you actually live in MN.

Besides if you live in cedar you can't afford the suburbs anyways :lolbron:
It takes him 60 minutes because his fob ass is afraid of getting on the highway. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending