I'm done with my family Leeching of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now she's asking me for more money:gucciwhat:
I could've had 7k right now if it wasnt for them:gucciwhat:
Xayawan! How much money did your mom spend on you? How long did she take care of you? This is your mother! Why did she give birth to you if you aren't going to take care of her when she is old?

Gambar

VIP
If you are strapped for cash tell them and they will understand. Uu samir, I’m sure you’d appreciate it if they did it for you.

What do they use it for if its unnecessary stuff u now what to do but if its important just be patient
Bro is always the same bs excuse from my mom from i need to send money to to my relatives to pay electricity bill to heat(yes she was using this excuse in summer when nobody was using the heat) to grocery even though is been months ago since going to grocery the house is always close to empty nobody makes breakfast or lunch just dinner and sometimes not even that:gucciwhat:
Also the old I owe people money which for some reason never gets payed even though I'm continuing to give money:bell:
My mom has atleast 10k if not more in her bank account but she refused to show me it is found the receipt for one of her paper she continues to deny she has any money:gucciwhat:
my older sister is Degenerate she gets money but somehow always asking for gas money and other shit:gucciwhat:

Do they live with you? Tell your sister to get a job if she's able-bodied
Yes I live with them :bell:
The only reason for that was my thinking of saving money by staying with them but clearly that's not happening :bell:
My older sister job is making babies it wouldn't surprise me if she gets 5-10k monthly from the government :bell:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I can’t count the times my mom and sisters ask me for money...
I’m sure it’s in the 5 digits side.

mrlog

VIP
And Halimos expect 30k Meher.
When us Faraxs are being held to ransom by Family.
I sometimes get nightmares whereby abtiyaals in Hargeisa call asking for Money.

Even if u change ur number like da CIA they always get ur new digits.

All that money for your mom goes back home into a blackhole of qaat & blood money for the tol:russ:
:dead:
Yall shouldve seen late 2016 early 2017 it felt like the whole African continent had it's hand begging my family
My dad sent 500 to drought hit clansmen while the same time some random dumbass ran over and killed somebody I had to pay 100 my father 100
Then my father sent additional 100 and 300 on different occasions again to the garad who was in hospital in india
Money was also take from to offset these transactions
:gucciwhat:
This was on top of the annual money sent to Africa for relatives:manny:
Atleast my dad doesn't ask me for money though I can't stand him:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending