I'm corrupted

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most fat chicks have huge vaginas

1590497865446.png

Guys I see this chubby Light skin Somali girl, we always cross paths in the morning and each day I feel more and more attracted to her.. I'm usually not into fat or chubby women but this one is an exception I can't control my urges lol.. What should I do? Talk to her and introduce myself or :ileycry::ileycry:
9FB5CDE4-E9BB-47C5-8199-5E84ACAD75E3.jpeg

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Guys I see this chubby Light skin Somali girl, we always cross paths in the morning and each day I feel more and more attracted to her.. I'm usually not into fat or chubby women but this one is an exception I can't control my urges lol.. What should I do? Talk to her and introduce myself or :ileycry::ileycry:
Huuno, don’t feel ashamed, it’s in your dna, somali guys love naagaha buurbuuran :hemad:

Lol, why are you allowing other men's beauty standards to dictate who you go for?

Clearly, you find her very attractive and you don't seem to have a problem with chubby women, so get to know her!

Who knows, there could a wedding on the cards in the future.

:salute:

Chubby women need love to...

Last edited:
If you see a woman often enough, you begin to fall for her. Even if shes unsightly at first, overtime your brain will trick you into finding her attractive.