I'm corrupted

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys I see this chubby Light skin Somali girl, we always cross paths in the morning and each day I feel more and more attracted to her.. I'm usually not into fat or chubby women but this one is an exception I can't control my urges lol.. What should I do? Talk to her and introduce myself or :ileycry::ileycry:
Looooooooooooool

You're into xusul baruurs.

Mashallah Boowe, congrats, she can't resist the reer Mudug accent.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1: Shallow much. It's like you're trying to explain away why you find someone attractive. That's the sad part. Just because she's a bit more fleshy. I noticed society isn't very kind to you when you're bigger. You would think that there would be improvements with the body appreciation movement but fatphobia is widespread.
:francis: I would much rather people that are inactive period irrespective of their size focus more on movement of some kind. Forget about other people and their xasidnimo.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:pachah1: Shallow much. It's like you're trying to explain away why you find someone attractive. That's the sad part. Just because she's a bit more fleshy. I noticed society isn't very kind to you when you're bigger. You would think that there would be improvements with the body appreciation movement but fatphobia is widespread.
:francis: I would much rather people that are inactive period irrespective of their size focus more on movement of some kind. Forget about other people and their xasidnimo.
Western society, if she was in Somalia, all the rich, big named guys would line up for her, but in Denmark, @Abdisamad3 whos 40 kg is finding excuses not to approach her. She should move to Africa.

I was told I was being gaalo for not eating red meat in Africa.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Western society, if she was in Somalia, all the rich, big named guys would line up for her, but in Denmark, @Abdisamad3 whos 40 kg is finding excuses not to approach her. She should move to Africa.

I was told I was being gaalo for not eating red meat in Africa.

Sis in the west if you are thin they automatically think you work out. :mjlol: Even if you're huffing and puffing up some stairs.

Obesity is common in Denmark from what I hear so I don't see what he's complaining about when it's everywhere. Just the other day I came across a Pansexual Fat Activist Danish Comedian.

Trending

Latest posts