I'm corrupted

Guys I see this chubby Light skin Somali girl, we always cross paths in the morning and each day I feel more and more attracted to her.. I'm usually not into fat or chubby women but this one is an exception I can't control my urges lol.. What should I do? Talk to her and introduce myself or :ileycry::ileycry:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Give her that Xoog istaroog if you catch my drift upti
AE1B0552-FD34-4408-B093-4EA19E0423BD.gif

Guys I see this chubby Light skin Somali girl, we always cross paths in the morning and each day I feel more and more attracted to her.. I'm usually not into fat or chubby women but this one is an exception I can't control my urges lol.. What should I do? Talk to her and introduce myself or :ileycry::ileycry:
I don't know man. Maybe look at how it's done the halal way. And then ask your family if they know her parents. That might work.

Lol might as well baby boy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nasty bouji, ratchet, savage....i luv that music

Trending