Im addicted to weed how do i stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is different been smoking loud pack for 3 years straight from summer of 2014 till this summer everyday 3\4 spliffs and stopped during the last Ramadan first two weeks was fucked up couldn't sleep sweating a lot after that I was good withdrawals lasted only 2\3 weeks for me

I havent smoked all day am itching right now but f*ck i am not gonna give my ting gave me mad uck today aswell made feel way better was crazy im firming it tho nothing tastes right but beggars cant be choosers i got myself in this i gotta take myself out ygm.

Everyone is different been smoking loud pack for 3 years straight from summer of 2014 till this summer everyday 3\4 spliffs and stopped during the last Ramadan first two weeks was fucked up couldn't sleep sweating a lot after that I was good withdrawals lasted only 2\3 weeks for me
If its like that then it will be a walk inda park

Join a boxing club or buy a boxing bag . After you smash the bags, pray Salat, then visualise in your head what you want to achieve after every Salah . Once you get a taste of smashing the bag, you will end up watching lots of boxing videos , joining a gym or club . On the other hand , if you're an inactive bakhti , good luck .
I already been through boxing club i quit that whrn i was 15 its good fun but dont have much time to exercise nowadays

Gradually reduce ur weed consumption, first try to busy urself with something u enjoy like a hobby or workout. If u smoke everyday, start smoking every other day until u smoke maybe once a week. The trick is to occupy ur mind with something else, and the good news is ur not addicted to weed, so ur body will not shut down, just minor inconvenience that’s all.

U got this man :)
True that true that i subsituted it for alotta things but i dont even feel like quitting tonight imma spsrk up right now its all long quitting

How did you even get introduced to weed?
This is absolutely terrible but I’d suggest you find a more productive hobby.
There are plenty of things to keep your mind of it.
I was 13yrs old at school me my gf and my best friend copped a benner off our schooldealer and smoked it during lunchtime we didn't know how to roll so we had to make our dealer rollup for us it was live still.

If you quit suddenly you're going to get paranoid
People get schizophrenia from smoking for a long time and then suddenly quitting
My advice is That you should sell or throw away the weed in your possession and try to do something to keep your mind off of it
Yeah im smoking right now i decided to quit in 2018

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I can't stop smoking weed everyday i bun a couple zoots its got to the point i don't feel like eating or doing anything without bunning a fatting its mad i just bunned one now in the toilet righting this as im about to go sleep what should i do because every time i try to quit i feel awkward and not caadi without i get mad withdrawal symptons which is the most effective way to stop.
Where u from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending