Im addicted to weed how do i stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop smoking weed everyday i bun a couple zoots its got to the point i don't feel like eating or doing anything without bunning a fatting its mad i just bunned one now in the toilet righting this as im about to go sleep what should i do because every time i try to quit i feel awkward and not caadi without i get mad withdrawal symptons which is the most effective way to stop.

PanSomali

I'm a legend
You don't quit :nahgirl:

If your always high then you enjoy life more. I smoke 2 blunts a day and just fly by life like a breeze in the wind

...every time i try to quit i feel awkward and not caadi without i get mad withdrawal symptons which is the most effective way to stop.
This would last about three days. The worst is the withdrawal after about 48 hours/second night of sleep without smoking, in which you might sweat profusely, not sleep at all, and may even throw up. After day three, it's a walk in the park. Your appetite will fix itself within a week or so. There's also a psychological side. If you see weed in your future, i.e. your thinking is along the lines of I'm gonna stop to get this and that done, or I'll smoke again when I've my shit together or when I'm rich/old, or insert-any-scenario, this will make stopping that much harder. Good luck.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What kind of weed are you smoking that’s giving you withdrawal symptoms kkk are you sure your weed man ain’t sprinkling some angel dust in that mofo

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Prayer is the best prevention from many vices it’s the remedy for every illness of the heart seek solace in the noble Quran

If you quit suddenly you're going to get paranoid
People get schizophrenia from smoking for a long time and then suddenly quitting
My advice is That you should sell or throw away the weed in your possession and try to do something to keep your mind off of it

Go for something stronger like crack and you'll lose interest in weed.

Ras

You are right, most Somalis can only quit one drug and substitute it with another drug, from alcohol to khaat, from cigarettes to Shisha and that’s why I wanted to suggest to him to quit nacasta and substitute it with Carfantanil

How did you even get introduced to weed?
This is absolutely terrible but I’d suggest you find a more productive hobby.
There are plenty of things to keep your mind of it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Gradually reduce ur weed consumption, first try to busy urself with something u enjoy like a hobby or workout. If u smoke everyday, start smoking every other day until u smoke maybe once a week. The trick is to occupy ur mind with something else, and the good news is ur not addicted to weed, so ur body will not shut down, just minor inconvenience that’s all.

U got this man :)

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
You can never quit once it has already been ingrained in your dopamine reward system.

The only way out is to return to the deen and ask Allah sw to increase your imaan.

Wallahi I'm not joking.

Join a boxing club or buy a boxing bag . After you smash the bags, pray Salat, then visualise in your head what you want to achieve after every Salah . Once you get a taste of smashing the bag, you will end up watching lots of boxing videos , joining a gym or club . On the other hand , if you're an inactive bakhti , good luck .

You can never quit once it has already been ingrained in your dopamine reward system.

The only way out is to return to the deen and ask Allah sw to increase your imaan.

Wallahi I'm not joking.

Canbuulo

I know friends and colleagues who quit via cold turkey after being addicted to the nacasta for many years and they despise all kinds of organised religions. Marka, chill sxb.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I never got the addiction part of weed. I know people who can't sleep if they don't smoke, I literally went from smoking everyday for 6 months straight and then just stopping. No withdrawals nothing.

PanSomali

I'm a legend
I never got the addiction part of weed. I know people who can't sleep if they don't smoke, I literally went from smoking everyday for 6 months straight and then just stopping. No withdrawals nothing.
Me too bro I smoked 2 blunts a day for a few months and then I quit for the remainder of the year no withdrawal. I did want to roll a fatty sometimes but that's not really addiction kinda like how u want a doughnut sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.