I'm addicted to gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real world sucks. I like to waste time gaming it helps to ignore all my problems.
Nigga how old are you? don't waste time and focus on education before it's too late!! i had no one to advise me and i wasted crucial time playing games and ended up nearly failing gcse. A levels i started early revision and it's much better! now i'm joining the high iq ranks and inshallah on my way to Uni.

Focus now and game later or in the summer. I plan to guarantee my spot in uni and then to earn youtube ad revenue money while i'm waiting to complete my degree.

:faysalwtf::fittytousand::manny:

Nigga how old are you? don't waste time and focus on education before it's too late!! i had no one to advise me and i wasted crucial time playing games and ended up nearly failing gcse. A levels i started early revision and it's much better! now i'm joining the high iq ranks and inshallah on my way to Uni.

Focus now and game later or in the summer. I plan to guarantee my spot in uni and then to earn youtube ad revenue money while i'm waiting to complete my degree.

:faysalwtf::fittytousand::manny:
how old are u sxb?good that you realized it yourselves mashallah you will make it.

try to tackle your real life problems one step at a time, and ask yourself where do you want to be in 5 years

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
try to tackle your real life problems one step at a time, and ask yourself where do you want to be in 5 years

Think on this

Where you want to be in 5 years
Then 2 years
Then 1 year
Then 6 months
Then 4 months
Then 2 months
Then 30 days
Then 20 days
14 days
7 days
Tomorrow
Today

Take it from my wisdom. @Mustaf7 if you are feeling depressed now! it won't last forever if you aim to defeat it. Sure things may be tough now but i guarantee you that once you get your degree! life will seem much better and you will meet ppl that will appreciate your newly acquired skills. If you don't then you will be stuck with the normies that will tear at you until you die because they need someone lower than them to reassure them constantly about their shitty decisions in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending