Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I wanna marry this girl who is 17.
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The age difference is huge, so don't do it.

I don't know if yall joking, but 17 is not that bad, she literally half to one year away from 18.

Would you feel disgusted if an 19 male year banged a 17 year old female?

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
All over the world women get married and have been getting married at ages below the wests 18 yr stipulation. It isnt exactly the best society to preach morals and good social norms now is it? That being said, a 17 yr old raised in the west?

:nahgirl:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
17 yr old raised in the West = 10 year old mind

17 yr old raised in Africa= 25 yr old mind in the West

I was 23 and wife 18 when we got married

The age difference is huge, so don't do it.

I don't know if yall joking, but 17 is not that bad, she literally half to one year away from 18.

Would you feel disgusted if an 19 male year banged a 17 year old female?
It isn't about before or after 18. Whatever decision two teens make is THEIRS equally. In my opinion to marry an 18 year old would still be bad. Most 17/18 year olds don't have enough experience to know what they want. Even though they think they do they'll say yes one minute and later change their mind. Just think of when you were around that age did you make great decisions? Someone much older is able to take advantage of someone who is still growing and who hasn't discovered themselves.

Do you know that she's a child? If a boy in his late teens was interested in marrying her that's a different story, but you are 4 years away from 30.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Dont worry about society and what they deem young,17, in my opinion, is no different from 18,the real issue is her mindset.Suss out if she's mature or not and whether or not she would be a good mother.If those two are in line everything else will follow suit and, there shouldn't be anything wrong with marrying her.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It isn't about before or after 18. Whatever decision two teens make is THEIRS equally. In my opinion to marry an 18 year old would still be bad. Most 17/18 year olds don't have enough experience to know what they want. Even though they think they do they'll say yes one minute and later change their mind. Just think of when you were around that age did you make great decisions? Someone much older is able to take advantage of someone who is still growing and who hasn't discovered themselves.
The guy is from kenya, take it from me the girls over there are pretty mature for their age.I had a cousin who was 16 and she acted like an adult,if she didnt tell me her age i would have thought she was 23.

I agree that 17 is young but it depends on how she is raised and what her role is in her family
not all 17 year olds who live in the west are children..but the most are

You should see for yourself and it could work out, maybe its better if you wait for a couple years

maestro

Cultural revolution
17yo in Africa are mature. No infantilism there like in the west where you're 25 and still a "kid"

Still. 17 is too young. Keep her contacts and call her when she's atleast 22 and she finished uni. Marriage that early will ruin her life. Don't be evil

Hadith #3462.

"Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported: We were with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in an expedition. When we returned I urged my camel to move quickly as it was slow. There met me a rider from behind me and he goaded it with an iron-tipped stick which he had with him. My camel moved forward like the best that you have ever seen. As I turned (my face) I found him to be Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) He said: Jabir, what hastens you? I said: Messenger of Allah, I am newly wedded. whereupon he said: Is it a virgin that you have married or one previously married? I said: With one previously married. He said: Why not a young girl so that you could play with her and she could play with you? Then when we arrived at and were about to enter Medina he said: Wait, so that we may enter by night (i. e. in the evening) in order that the woman with dishevelled hair may comb it, and the woman whose husband had been away may get herself clean; and when you enter (then you have the) enjoyment (of tho wife's company)."

:hillarybiz::trumpsmirk:

The guy is from kenya, take it from me the girls over there are pretty mature for their age.I had a cousin who was 16 and she acted like an adult,if she didnt tell me her age i would have thought she was 23.
I know 10 year olds who speak like old aunts and who will discipline you. That doesn't make a difference.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I know 10 year olds who speak like old aunts and who will discipline you. That doesn't make a difference.
Are you equating 10 year olds with a fully developed and mentally mature 17-year-old girl from Kenya.Look yh there is absolutely nothing wrong with him marrying the girl if she is mentally mature and physically developed.Would you have a problem if perhaps say she was 18.In my opinion, anything over around 16 is marriageable however, it is still relative to the age of the partner.Furthermore some states in the so called modern/sophisticated US allows girls of ages 12,13 and 14 to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending