Illiterate Sh. Sharif being a colonial beg #Coonmalivibes

00EB8C8F-853F-42F0-A727-0506F0F7E708.jpeg

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
This Shariif guy is a criminal who admitted he brought Farmaajo to politics kkkk nigga said without me Farmaajo wouldnt be shit kkkkk so he just admitted he is the reason Farmaajo is the president kkkkk in other words without Shariif there wouldnt be N&N kkkkkk Show the angry mob where this nigga leaves kkkkk he is responsible kkkkkk @Adaawe Nigga beheaded himself kkkkk :ileycry:

:sass2:

Abgaal secretly admire and fear us.

IMG_-cxpql8.jpg

Adaawe

Posting up pathtic memes on ramadan, isn't gonna help you.

Look around you b.o.o.n boy you can't even hide behind darood name.

Look at 50 holding your lil malnourished cousins, it's was courtesy of us hawiye.

View attachment 115045View attachment 115046

Pipe the f*ck down b.o.o.n boy, we're not even on the same league.

That's Bantu and Rahanweyn IDPs in the UN camps in Doolow. Nice try. You are nothing with us. 30 years of chaos proved that.
IMG_20200405_212746~2.jpg

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
We own the capital, you gedo bottom feeders live in idp camps and huts and we suppose fear and admire you bums, go get tested you showing clear signs of delusions

kkkkkk. We have the videos nigga. You are shaking your ass and titties for him. You are a massive gigantic ”böön” lover.

Adaawe

We own the capital, you gedo bottom feeders live in idp camps and huts and we suppose fear and admire you bums, go get tested you showing clear signs of delusions

Listen laangaab We'll change the capital to Garowe or Kismaayo. Don't ever get uppity with me I'm the last Darood to be sympathic to you. If you lose us. I'll go with my cousins and screw you. @Santiago

:sass2:

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Then why were you dancing for him shaking your ass and titties for him yelling Farmaajo ii geeya retarted ass nigga
Never did.

And for your own sake learn to spell properly before you call anyone else names.
:reallymaury:

He's one of those coonmalis who believe in the white man's word and promises. What a colonized mind

:ileycry:

Sheikh Sharif's left nut has achieved more than the autistic Farmaajo. He was leading the ICU that freed Muqdisho from the warlords, then he came back as president to free Muqdisho from Al-Shabaab, and 2011 he established the FGS in 2011 and ended the transitional federal government. And he did all of this without a degree. While the autist with a degree in sociology can't secure 1 sqkm from his bedroom.
:liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:

Last edited:
kkkkkk. We have the videos nigga. You are shaking your ass and titties for him. You are a massive gigantic ”böön” lover.

All this proves is that everyone welcomed the autist Farmaajo with open arms, but he was a massive disappointment. Btw aren't you from Puntland? Your folks came to the street's in the thousands to celebrate him, does that make you a b00n lover?
:trumpsmirk:

Fat pirate

Observer

So has the rest of Somalia. 3rd world country, no? That doesn't change anything I'm saying. That's all you got? I expect better from Mudulood

:trumpsmirk:
There is poverty then there is ghetto hell hole, didn't your mj cousins violate you bums the other day, doing up side comparisons with ghetto development with PL on the last 30 years, you lot are the bottom of the barrel plus grand delusions.

We own the capital, your autistic handicap puppet is a guest, he is on a temp position, if he tries to extend there will be another death waiting in Nigerian toilet followed by b.o.o.n purging

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
There is poverty then there is ghetto hell hole, didn't your mj cousins violate you bums the other day, doing up side comparisons with ghetto development with PL on the last 30 years, you lot are the bottom of the barrel plus grand delusions.

We own the capital, your autistic handicap puppet is a guest, he is on a temp position, if he tries to extend there will be another death waiting in Nigerian toilet followed by b.o.o.n purging

I’m not mx. I just dont respect flipfloppers.
You voted for Farmaajo and twerked for him literally. Atleast understand to shut up kkkkk walaa xowla walaa quuwata

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Mogadishu folks thought he was a savoir and realized he is an autistic Ethiopian puppet, now they want him out, they should drag him on the streets like Black hawk down pilot and let him escape like MSB.

IMG_20200217_133939.jpg

Trending

Latest posts