Illiterate Sh. Sharif being a colonial beg #Coonmalivibes

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
He's one of those coonmalis who believe in the white man's word and promises. What a colonized mind

:ileycry:

Adaawe

Yo he’s actually reading off the phone.:mjlol:

I lost all respect for these reer Mogadishu folks. How you threatening violence to the most powerful ambassador in Somalia? Can't even speak to the ambassador because you're illiterate. Wallahi some Somalis are low IQ. The same ones that hate your guts already for BHD. If this is the opposition. We back for 8 years. It's a wrap folks

:pachah1:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I lost all respect for these reer Mogadishu folks. How you threatening violence to the most powerful ambassador in Somalia? The same ones that hate your guts already for BHD. If this is the opposition. We back for 8 years. It's a wrap folks

:pachah1:
Kkk they shouldn’t disrespect the hands that feed them. :mjlol:
When I take my seat in Xamar, I’ll set things to rights. :hmm:

Sheekh shariif isn’t even close to being the guy Somalia needs. He can only take us.

seriously Could we not find better opposition than incompetent ex presidents and a traitor?
That says a lot about us as people.

the system is so bad that it only allows crooks and traitors to come to power

Adaawe

How is he illiterate when he is more educated than cheese man?

Lol you're funny. Farmaajo has a master degree from American university. While Sh. Doqon bought his in Sudan. You should worry about me arming Talxe now.
. :trumpsmirk:

How is he illiterate when he is more educated than cheese man?

Yes because you know the mans educational background. Farmaajo has a phd whilst dhuxuleyste graduated from al shabaab training camp in some tuulo

kastuumo kenyaati baad isla tihiin
1C52AA69-05D3-4CF7-B6BE-522E5DDB36DD.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That looks fake as hell, Walahi N&N bots took trolling to a whole new level, obviously the troll tweeting this is a bot, you telling me he was there during the meeting recording him? LMAO, only a fool will fall for this.

:manny:

That looks fake as hell, Walahi N&N bots took trolling to a whole new level, obviously the troll tweeting this is a bot, you telling me he was there during the meeting recording him? LMAO, only a fool will fall for this.

maybe someone else recorded it and it got into his hands igu sawir is in every stage of somali politics even afhayeen!
:ohhh:

Adaawe

Like the mucarad isn't foreign stooges of UAE and Kenya. Pushing their propaganda. Whose worse a Somali nationalist or a paid stooge?

:sass2:

This guy is a local yet he can still read better than Farmaajo who lived in the states for decades. :drakelaugh:

Odd of you to talk about Farmaajo’s reading skills when you can’t identify a video that has been manipulated don’t you think?
:tocry:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Like the mucarad isn't foreign stooges of UAE and Kenya. Pushing their propaganda. Whose worse a Somali nationalist or a paid stooge?

:sass2:

What Somali nationalist? the Ethiopian lap dog who is helping Ethiopia annex the whole south and deployed them everywhere, keep posting fake videos of N&N bots like we will buy it, the only traitor here is Farmaajo who is selling the country to the highest bidder.

IMG_20200426_102213.jpg

Adaawe

What Somali nationalist? the Ethiopian lap dog who is helping Ethiopia annex the whole south and deployed them everywhere, keep posting fake videos of N&N bots like we will buy it, the only traitor here is Farmaajo who is selling the country to the highest bidder.

View attachment 115010

With opposition like this. Our reign is 29 years. Memes and cartoons can't stop that momentum.

:trumpsmirk:

IMG_20200505_220002.jpg

Trending