Illiterate Sh. Sharif being a colonial beg #Coonmalivibes

Fat pirate

Observer
We have contingency plans for another chimp out don't worry.

:sass2:
Are you smoking crack b.o.o.n boy, the SNA and police force are mainly hawiye, go ahead and make any move that displeases us and see what happens.

Be grateful that we are even allowing that autistic handicap puppet to finish his term, don't be so delusional into thinking you gedo bottom feeders hold any real power.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Are you smoking crack b.o.o.n boy, the SNA and police force are mainly hawiye, go ahead and make any move that displeases us and see what happens.

Be grateful that we are even allowing that autistic handicap puppet to finish his term, don't be so delusional into thinking you gedo bottom feeders hold any real power.

I'm really scared of you in 2020. Same niggas that got cucked in Dhusamareeb. And here is your adeer in a skirt kissing Farmaajo's picture.

I'm real scared :pachah1:

IMG_20200505_215347.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Well shiiq shariif shiiq axmad is from my laf so whatever he say people will catch a bullet or mortar on ya house tryna disrespect him in the south :birdman:

Fat pirate

Observer
I'm really scared of you in 2020. Same niggas that got cucked in Dhusamareeb. And here is your adeer in a skirt kissing Farmaajo's picture.

I'm real scared :pachah1:

View attachment 115033
Yeah cuz that fat homeless b.o.o.n has hawiye tattooed on his forehead right? Shameless.

In case you forgot you lot are getting cucked everywhere and by everyone - ogs, Kenyans, Ethiopians, HG in GM.

You lot are laterally at the bottom of barrel in somalia clinging on to that puppet even though he has done absolutely f*ck all for you.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
No money should be wasted o elections until coronacrisis is over.

Ofc they dont give a damn about corona. They dont give a damn about anything else except for their political seat.

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
As if farmaajo wasn't in every embassy in Nairobi before the 2017 election.:icon lol:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
No money should be wasted o elections until coronacrisis is over.

Ofc they dont give a damn about corona. They dont give a damn about anything else except for their political seat.

Smart man. The Böön virus is a blessing.

:trumpsmirk:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
This Shariif guy is a criminal who admitted he brought Farmaajo to politics kkkk nigga said without me Farmaajo wouldnt be shit kkkkk so he just admitted he is the reason Farmaajo is the president kkkkk in other words without Shariif there wouldnt be N&N kkkkkk Show the angry mob where this nigga leaves kkkkk he is responsible kkkkkk @Adaawe Nigga beheaded himself kkkkk :ileycry:

Trending