Illegal European Parasites harrasing an Indigenous American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
we wuz the most diverze people on earth:denzelnigga:
hqdefault.jpg

White people: Europeans have half RHESUS negative blood that is untraceable and not found in other races :win:
I believe that this RH negative blood comes from Gods and that's where we get these beautiful features :mjswag:

220px-Rhesus_Macaque_%28Macaca_mulatta%29_in_Kinnarsani_WS%2C_AP_W_IMG_5792.jpg

:sass2:

maestro

Cultural revolution
I don't know how people who look like monkey's anus think they're genetically superior to anyone. It's baffling

Keo

VIP
mexicans are indigenous
He is from Mexico. Just because some indigenous moved to South America and also live in the Southern portions of North America does not mean these Mexicans can start claiming indigenous also. I am pretty sure that Mexican has some portion of European DNA anyway.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
He is from Mexico. Just because some indigenous moved to South America and also live in the Southern portions of North America does not mean these Mexicans can start claiming indigenous also. I am pretty sure that Mexican has some portion of European DNA anyway.
i meant they're indigenous to the american continent since mexicos in the americas, but youre right they shouldnt claim the be indigenous to the US or other countries in the americas

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
i forgot all about that, most southern Californian cities have spanish names

The entirety of Cali use to be Mexico so it's funny that they're being kicked out of their former country........... not funny but ironic and sad.

:siilaanyolaugh: Not my problem tho.

The entirety of Cali use to be Mexico so it's funny that they're being kicked out of their former country........... not funny but ironic and sad.

:siilaanyolaugh: Not my problem tho.

They lost the battle. They have no rights To claim lost land.

Either way it was 18th century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending