Illegal Arab hunters are arrested

Tukraq

VIP
i suppose so but then why SL .probably cause its the safest place within somalia since thats what most people who come to SL believe
SL is corrupt and they have there government under there thumb, thus they have the leverage to do what they like in SL, same can't be said of the rest of Somalia that is Qatar aligned, UAE owns there port and a military base they got SL compromised, they could kill someone broad daylight in F street and get away with it

Guys Somaliland or not, it is a "Somali" Land. These arabs treat us like dirt in their land.

This is a good symbol for Somalia to see Arabs in hand cuffs !

It shows we belong somewhere! We have a place called HOME! Stop Hating and lets UNITE! (i mean, not unite as in South and North Somalia-- but unite in the name of Somaliniimo while maintaining Somaliland separate)
Why maintain Somalidiid land? After they collapse then somalinimo talk starts. There is a federal setup so no excuse for obeying colonial borders that are non existent

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
then where are u from in somalia
Worse a qurji1le traitor,he lands in hargeisa depends on our airport,has a place to stay in hargeisa but the flipfloping traitorous shit is full of hate and jelousy,pretends to be a somali unionist when no one really care and cant even go to xamar
If i see this fool in hargeisa ill tie him up and throw his retarded ass in prison,next time land in xamar

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Why maintain Somalidiid land? After they collapse then somalinimo talk starts. There is a federal setup so no excuse for obeying colonial borders that are non existent

why would you want the destruction of SL and for its collapse. your one fucked up nigga wallahi

Listen, hargeisa is in Somalia so I use there airport and allow them to use my airspace. I can go to Xamar but for convinience and cost, I just go to the second capital of Somalia. You will do nothing to me in Hargeisa. If I could avoid that shiithole trust me I would. It is a neglected city with broken roads, overpopulation, slums and smell like sewage after rainfall. Your politicians dont care about you, they just use you as prawns to satisfy their own utility and greed. Miskeen cuqdad ridden anti-Somali parasite

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Listen, hargeisa is in Somalia so I use there airport and allow them to use my airspace. I can go to Xamar but for convinience and cost, I just go to the second capital of Somalia. You will do nothing to me in Hargeisa. If I could avoid that shiithole trust me I would. It is a neglected city with broken roads, overpopulation, slums and smell like sewage after rainfall. Your politicians dont care about you, they just use you as prawns to satisfy their own utility and greed. Miskeen cuqdad ridden anti-Somali parasite
The solution is simple my pro somali qurji1le friend build up golis state,laas anod or buudhle never saw a paved road before sl under somalia,lets see if anyone would give a flying fck about your pro somali golis”land”

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

yo watch your mouth hargeysa is improving fast anyways in 10 years most roads will be fixed within SL while your explosive shithole called uganishu will still be amisom ridden lil gay f*ck

why would you want the destruction of SL and for its collapse. your one fucked up nigga wallahi
Why would I want to put up borders between brothers with the colonialism I resisted as justification? After 1991, I did not create the flah with you, I did not fight alongside snm but rather I was fighting against it, I live all over Somalia and my uncle (Darood wise) is in power. Therefore bribe me as much as you want, but the Hartis up north are unanimous in their contempt against somalidiid land

The solution is simple my pro somali qurji1le friend build up golis state,laas anod or buudhle never saw a paved road before sl under somalia,lets see if anyone would give a flying fck about your pro somali golis”land”
Soon, we await freedom from your dirty clutches

yo watch your mouth hargeysa is improving fast anyways in 10 years most roads will be fixed within SL while your explosive shithole called uganishu will still be amisom ridden lil gay f*ck
Every year since 2004 they were promising that. They have a wasiir for roads as well :chrisfreshhah: You will repeat this to me in another 15 years time

Trending

Latest posts