Ilhan the clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@AussieHustler I will visit when @Suldaanka agrees to come with me.

giphy.gif

15438332_web1_M-Omar-Tlaib-EDH-190206.jpg

This was during last nights State of the Union speech in the House. Why is she dressed like a clown in red, white & blue. And she was dancing in there too. This woman has IQ of 60.

BriskUnfitCutworm-small.gif
:ufdup:

Watch it!

No slander of Ilhan will be tolerated.

Also are you a ?:ummhmm:

How do you know how women should dress like?:umwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I take it you dont want to visit this creepy clown. Cause you know damn well i dont want to see this spineless tool. Anyways what are you guys going to do. Put cilan on and wait for the sun to dry it.
War hedhee maxa dhacay? I thought you two were cool just a week ago.

@Gambar kalay shir ba qabna.

@AussieHustler I will visit when @Suldaanka agrees to come with me.

giphy.gif

@Reiko

Sax, since @Suldaanka used to carry my great ancestors in Bosaaso, dee dusha buu nagu qaadi from Melbourne to Bondi Beach in Sydney. So sidaa ma aha Suldaan. Xaarti ku lahaa, war meesha waa lagu kala tegey. Ina adeerkaa @government akhdam Yemeni buu sheegtay. @Saalax Bidaar iyo @Razor iska raac.

@nine ninkaan @Suldaanka D.Block baan ahay buu idiinkula dhuuqaa Ohio, Bosaasona Xaarti baan ahay ayuu na leeyahay. Dee naga qabsadaa.

:chrisfreshhah:

Waryaa @Suldaanka damn seeftaad galka kala baxday kkkkk

@AussieHustler

Sxb at least compare us to people who are better than us. The Madows are most hated/ most useless race on earth.

@Saalax Bidaar

“Most useless people” are guarding the Somali government and sovereignty from terrorists religious or tribal. We are qaxooti in nearly every country of the “most useless people”. If only we listen to our Somali Madows, guides and teach us to be self sufficient and lead us to peace, the world would’ve acknowledged us a humans.

@Suldaanka dhaaf, marna war baay idiin soo sidaan, marka kalena, war baay idiinka sidaan. Waa caaqiliin.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Saalax Bidaar

“Most useless people” are guarding the Somali government and sovereignty from terrorists religious or tribal. We are qaxooti in nearly every country of the “most useless people”. If only we listen to our Somali Madows, guides and teach us to be self sufficient and lead us to peace, the world would’ve acknowledged us a humans.

@Suldaanka dhaaf, marna war baay idiin soo sidaan, marka kalena, war baay idiinka sidaan. Waa caaqiliin.
Sure the Somalis are in rough patch right now but Jarers from Chicago to Congo to Jowhar are far worse off than Somalis yes even despite the 20+ of anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.