Ilhan the clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mr Australia thinks all Mjs are from Mudug

@Saalax Bidaar

Do you think my bone marrow is filled with qabiil like ninkaan Suldaan who argues that Siad Barre was a student of Sheikh Albani? Off course, I know she’s from Qardho, I’m just triggering my abtiyaal iyo habaryar @Reiko who can’t dance, but are experts in an A.K47 better than a Russian colonel. Isn’t Ilhaan’s hubby from Baraxleey? Maxay is dhaamaan Baraxleey iyo Gaalkacayo? Two sides of the same coin.

@Saalax Bidaar

Do you think my bone marrow is filled with qabiil like ninkaan Suldaan who argues that Siad Barre was a student of Sheikh Albani? Off course, I know she’s from Qardho, I’m just triggering my abtiyaal iyo habaryar @Reiko who can’t dance, but are experp in an A.K47 better than a Russian colonel. Isn’t Ilhaan’s hubby from Baraxleey? Maxay is dhaamaan Baraxleey iyo Gaalkacayo? Two sides of the same coin.
Arent you the fool oo Allah ku kufriyey. Hop off gaal. Yo dumbass thinks all mjs waa mudug. Dadka kala baro ama haa so hadal qaadin. Siad Barre wa nin dhintay. When you speak about him put respect on his name him and Sh Albani.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Saalax Bidaar

Do you think my bone marrow is filled with qabiil like ninkaan Suldaan who argues that Siad Barre was a student of Sheikh Albani? Off course, I know she’s from Qardho, I’m just triggering my abtiyaal iyo habaryar @Reiko who can’t dance, but are experp in an A.K47 better than a Russian colonel. Isn’t Ilhaan’s hubby from Baraxleey? Maxay is dhaamaan Baraxleey iyo Gaalkacayo? Two sides of the same coin.

What is your qabiil sxb?

What is your qabiil sxb?

@Saalax Bidaar

Sxb, I disowned my qabiil, I’m no longer a member of any Somali qabiil, but my patriarchal ancestors are reer Bari and mom’s side from Gaalkacayo. Inbred 4 ever except the 4th awoowe who married from Suldaanka tol (I’m guessing he’s related to @government), odeygaa ayaa naga waashey as my uncle who sold his soul to qabyaalad says all the time. Horta Suldaan, Sxb, maxaa idiinka qaldan? Marna ISIS, marna Somaliland, marka kalena Puntland? Eebow, idiin Deji.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Saalax Bidaar

Sxb, I disowned my qabiil, I’m no longer a member of any Somali qabiil, but my patriarchal ancestors are reer Bari and mom’s side from Gaalkacayo. Inbred 4 ever except the 4th awoowe who married from Suldaanka tol (I’m guessing he’s related to @government), odeygaa ayaa naga waad hey as my uncle who sold his soul to qabyaalad says all the time. Horta Suldaan, Sxb, maxaa idiinka qaldan? Marna ISIS, marna Somaliland, marka kalena Puntland? Eebow, idiin Deji.
Gartay

@Saalax Bidaar

Sxb, I disowned my qabiil, I’m no longer a member of any Somali qabiil, but my patriarchal ancestors are reer Bari and mom’s side from Gaalkacayo. Inbred 4 ever except the 4th awoowe who married from Suldaanka tol (I’m guessing he’s related to @government), odeygaa ayaa naga waashey as my uncle who sold his soul to qabyaalad says all the time. Horta Suldaan, Sxb, maxaa idiinka qaldan? Marna ISIS, marna Somaliland, marka kalena Puntland? Eebow, idiin Deji.
As your father whats wrong with you. Tolow Hooyada miya xaraan cuuntay. Ma aabaha ba zina ku dhacay. Because you are something else. Im glad you arent harti. Balayo naaga kaxaysay

Sheekada so kob. Ninka somali ma ahan. Wuxu la mid yahay Madow af somali ku hadlayo. Weilba kulaha i disown. Ma garac ba.

@Suldaanka

Madowka ayaan ka jeclahay maryooleey who are hellbent in self-destruction. Madowka builds, grows and nourishes. Your people starve once every two years because of constant wars but the Madows grow food and seek peace at all costs. Waa dad la jeclaado.

@Reiko

Naayaa, when are you coming and visiting me?

Doqonkaasi @Suldaanka eeg? Xaarti kulahaa, dhulka Mj ayaa leh, Somaliland iska aad, there is no Xaarti.
Ina laangaab. Mj baa leh la so oorad. Adiga maxa ka galay ileen waad sheegan weyae qoloda aad ceebeyse. Sl dad muslin weyeen. Hartina waa dad jiira. Orod Bruce jenner dal la yeelo. Nacala sheydaanka ka dhex qeylinayo

Status
Not open for further replies.