Ilhan the champion of LGBTXTGH rights, mashallah tabarakallaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
Don't hate the player, hate the game:manny:

She is just virtue signalling and trying to fit the opinion of the majority in America.

As long as she isn't spurting any nonsense about homosexuality in Islam I think we should let her be.

I told u.

She will throw away her veil very soon at this rate

I dont think she will. That will make her look weak.....the hijab is her defense. How she gonna play islamophia if she dont look muslim? Also taking the hihab iff in your 30s after you got taste of power is bad look, people will say power changed her

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I respect her for publicly standing for LGBTQ issues. Must be tough seeing as how she has to deal with bigoted Somalis in Min.

Poor girls got hatred coming from all sides be it racists white people or her own Somali community.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Watch it be LGBTQIA+!"£$%^&*() next year

Does it honestly matter how many letters there are. We just want equality and security like everyone else.

Our lives have no bearing on yours, so just keep to yourself if you don't agree with it.

9312.jpg

ILHAN: WHY ARE YOU GAY

I respect her for publicly standing for LGBTQ issues. Must be tough seeing as how she has to deal with bigoted Somalis in Min.

Poor girls got hatred coming from all sides be it racists white people or her own Somali community.
You mean poor vulture loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts