Ilhan the champion of LGBTXTGH rights, mashallah tabarakallaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Does it honestly matter how many letters there are. We just want equality and security like everyone else.

Our lives have no bearing on yours, so just keep to yourself if you don't agree with it.
I'll say whatever I want to

I respect her for publicly standing for LGBTQ issues. Must be tough seeing as how she has to deal with bigoted Somalis in Min.

Poor girls got hatred coming from all sides be it racists white people or her own Somali community.
She should support my needs to since i am a left out americano too

Her and the halimo model are there to create confusion mislead the young people keep us fighting each other weaken our community and loss our identity
Yes our weakest links being used as weapons to destroy us as lowlife xalimoz support this madness

Yes i was once their supporters but got annoyed fast and remained silent in fear of a boycott rkelly style
I supported her too but didn't like the idea of putting her nose in other people business defending Arabs. I wanted to hear every other sentence Somalia but she keeps repeating about Palestinians first time I heard her speak I didn't like her but I thought I should not be negative after all this what kept us backwards but now it too much

I supported her too but didn't like the idea of putting her nose in other people business defending Arabs. I wanted to hear every other sentence Somalia but she keeps repeating about Palestinians first time I heard her speak I didn't like her but I thought I should not be negative after all this what kept us backwards but now it too much
Me too as i have learned the hard way not to put too much trust n hope into somaliwomen

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Where the hell did the QIA+ appear from? Does the other 4 letters not represent the other sexuality entirely? What's next? LGBTQIAP+ so the pedos can be added in too?

Her and the halimo model are there to create confusion mislead the young people keep us fighting each other weaken our community and loss our identity

So random individuals achieving their own dreams is a threat to your
" identity" and " community".

Do you realize how delusional you sound?

What is so great about your " identity"?

So when will she champion bestality and incest?

Woow, the internalized homophobia is intense with this one. :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts