Ilhan omar

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I reckon she should try run for presidency in Somalia in the incoming elections.

We need women leaders back home. I am sick of these men.

:snoop:

Ilhan is helping the Somali community in America someone else should run in Somalia. What about that Somali activist that one that German award?

She'd ruin Somalia with her very liberal policies, what has she done for the Somali community regarding the gang violence that's prevalent, or anything to uplift us? we need talented people running in Somalia of both genders

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She'd ruin Somalia with her very liberal policies, what has she done for the Somali community regarding the gang violence that's prevalent, or anything to uplift us? we need talented people running in Somalia of both genders
I don't think she will bring her liberal views to Somalia, she only does that in the states to get votes.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
like Somalia isnt already ruined :mybusiness:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I would love to see it for the sake of my entertainment. I wonder how it will play off? :sass1::sass2:

Trending