Ilhan omar

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I reckon she should try run for presidency in Somalia in the incoming elections.

We need women leaders back home. I am sick of these men.

:snoop:

Ilhan is helping the Somali community in America someone else should run in Somalia. What about that Somali activist that one that German award?

Revolutionary

Just follow the day and reach for the sun!
She'd ruin Somalia with her very liberal policies, what has she done for the Somali community regarding the gang violence that's prevalent, or anything to uplift us? we need talented people running in Somalia of both genders

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She'd ruin Somalia with her very liberal policies, what has she done for the Somali community regarding the gang violence that's prevalent, or anything to uplift us? we need talented people running in Somalia of both genders
I don't think she will bring her liberal views to Somalia, she only does that in the states to get votes.

Revolutionary

Just follow the day and reach for the sun!
I don't think she will bring her liberal views to Somalia, she only does that in the states to get votes.
Even if she tried she'd get karbashed by the locals, what would she even do for the people? Are you just repping her because she's a woman or what :dabcasar:

Dawo

Freedom Fighter
Yeah so she can teach muslimahs back home its ok to advocate for khanisnimo and run away from your muslim somali husband for a kafir.

Trending