Ilhan Omar removed from the African Committee

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

First the foreign affairs committee now she gets booted from African Commitee? Why is Joe Biden suddenly targeting Ilhan :francis:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

First the foreign affairs committee now she gets booted from African Commitee? Why is Joe Biden suddenly targeting Ilhan :francis:

It was the Republicans that kicked her off.

Why would Biden kick her out and replace her with a Republican?

You’re honestly so retarded.

Reborn
I can tell, hambalyo to your people :salute::friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's funny as last year Somalians from the Puntland State of Somalia were claiming Ilhan will impede the relationship with SL.

Later this year the US will be producing a report on SL to the house committee who will then assess what to do next.Like for example opening as US consulate (like the British) in Hargeisa and etc

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
That woman should know when to stfu. There are things you can say and cannot. I say we get another Somali person to take her seat next term.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
It's funny as last year as Somalis from the Puntland State of Somalia were claiming Ilhan will impede the relationship with SL.

Later this year the US will be producing a report on SL to the house committee who will then assess what to do next.Like for example opening as US consulate (like the British) in Hargeisa and etc
Umm.. what?

Reborn
Show me. All I see is Sool & Sanaag leaving Somaliland. What can a failed paper state like them do?

You can find details on this thread

In both provinces there are functioning somaliland municipalities and also government delivers services.

I think you're confused with Eastern Sool and the current troubles.The good news is that oil will be explored in western Sool this year so I hope the whole region benefits insha'Allah.The local area where the oil is being explored are populated by Isaaqs

Yaraye

VIP
I don't really agree with some of the things she says, but she is one of the few high profile somali politicians we have. We need to keep her there so we can use her influence to raise other somali politicians.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I can tell, hambalyo to your people :salute::friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a retaliation from republicans against Democrats. Democrats have removed republicans from foreign affairs committee last time they were in charge. In addition to that ilhan was vocal against reps and Israel. And frankly the reps wanted to retaliate and every dem was fired. Nothing about lobbyism

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It was the Republicans that kicked her off.

Why would Biden kick her out and replace her with a Republican?

You’re honestly so retarded.
I apologise for my ignorance, I honestly was perplexed. Have republicans taken complete control of the House?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Ms Ilhan i feel your pain. Now go to the corner and do your Job away from the Cameras!

PS stay off Social media too :)

1674826415591.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I apologise for my ignorance, I honestly was perplexed. Have republicans taken complete control of the House?

They have a slim majority so that means if the QAnon freaks go rogue, the Dems can take over.

So McCarthy is doing anything they want to keep them happy and their main wish was to kick Ilhan off her committees.

Why would the USA fracture their relationship with Somalia by opening a consulate in SL?
That's the quickest way they will push Somalia towards China.

Don't fall for the Pro-SL propaganda mouthpiecers lol.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's funny as last year Somalians from the Puntland State of Somalia were claiming Ilhan will impede the relationship with SL.

If she is removed, she will be back next time the Democrats take the house. You and your brown toothed cousins from Somaliland tagging McCarthy on Twitter is not having any effect.

Trending

Latest posts