Biden signs off National Defence Authorization act

I'm indifferent about Somaliland gaining recognition or not. I wouldn't mind it but only thing bothering me is somalia will look uglier on the map. With somali land included, we look like the number 7. :pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Read the article dumb idoor
Somaliland are part of the package you dumb fucking caghdheer . Don’t you remember the bill that got passed congress. US-somaliland partnership act and the activity of marines is in Berbera. Pls just stick with ur ooga booga jungle affairs in jubbaland

Last edited:
This is an annual bill for the military. Here is some of it's contents.

CAH8Ojv.png

BmVddXj.png

bR0RAJ3.png

DK1SPBX.png

The whole NDAA is very long

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This is an annual bill for the military. Here is some of it's contents.

CAH8Ojv.png

BmVddXj.png

bR0RAJ3.png

DK1SPBX.png

Bro just read the NDAA https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-117HR7776EAS-RCP117-70.pdf

They do mention Somaliland many times, and they are willing to engage via aid/investments, political and military.

Now with U.S. legislation mentioning Somaliland for the very first time, I would advise you guys to say that Somaliland will not hold any talks with Somalia unless it takes place in Washington DC so as to give the Somaliland president direct access to the U.S. president in person

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Now with U.S. legislation mentioning Somaliland for the very first time, I would advise you guys to say that Somaliland will not hold any talks with Somalia unless it takes place in Washington DC so as to give the Somaliland president direct access to the U.S. president in person
Yeah well the next admin will have to do good job it’s gonna vital for us. Next year is going be big for us esp now the oil set to be drilled.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
After finishing reading pdf of the act

1. the US Policy in Somalia officially sees Somaliland as separate/distinct from Somalia and does't consider it a FMS. It's a threeway system under the policy now.
2. Direct engagement with Hargeysa. :obama:

Can someone tell me where it says the US plans to work with SL. From what I am reading it said that by Sep 2023 there must be a 12 month report on any assistance, staffing, responsibilities , etc in SL. It says if the US provides training to FMS and SL then they must detail the training. Later on it says to explore any greater collaboration or security assistance in Somalia including FMS/SL. As it stand, there is nothing concrete. Why are people saying that it is a given for the US to integrate SL into its military programs?

Trending