Ilhan Omar now going after Obama "just a pretty face"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Are you fking retarded...this has nothing to do with classified docs. She is fighting for Arab cause.
arab cause:mahubowtf:
last time I checked Obama started an unnecessary unconstitutional illegal war with Somalia,
that the people neither voted for or support:faysalwtf:
I thought you were a liberal, that money bombing random somali civilians by Obama could have been spent on funding medicare for all and not that horrible half measure called Obama care:farmajoyaab:

I've decided its more fun to be mixing it up with the enemy than to be in a space where everyone agrees. Makes sense??

Enemy? Somalis would have to care about you/be threatened to be an enemy to you.
All this time lurking on here and you haven't even learnt the basics of Somali social interaction. We even give each other rude nicknames.

Grow thicker skin and forget your password for this website.

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
arab cause:mahubowtf:
last time I checked Obama started an unnecessary unconstitutional illegal war with Somalia,
that the people neither voted for or support:faysalwtf:
I thought you were a liberal, that money bombing random somali civilians by Obama could have been spent on funding medicare for all and not that horrible half measure called Obama care:farmajoyaab:

Last time she was defending Palestinians and now she is coming for Obama’s foreign policy towards the Middle East. I don’t support wars but this woman is picking fights with everybody and has priorities mixed up. She identifies herself as a Muslim woman, she does not fight for somalis or other Africans.

Tukraq

VIP
Last time she was defending Palestinians and now she is coming for Obama’s foreign policy towards the Middle East. I don’t support wars but this woman is picking fights with everybody and has priorities mixed up. She identifies herself as a Muslim woman, she does not fight for somalis or other Africans.
the thing is Somalia is one of the 7 countries Obama started bombing:farmajoyaab:
without declaring a war or going the constitutional way:noneck:

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
the thing is Somalia is one of the 7 countries Obama started bombing:farmajoyaab:
without declaring a war or going the constitutional way:noneck:
Bombing alshabab :obama:
But seriously tho her attack was unnecessary. He is longer in office. She could’ve talked shit on twitter when he was in office. Instead of advocating for her birth country she is throwing shots recklessly and making herself a target.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You have to be US born to be eligible for POTUS, depending on how she plays her cards, she can be a governor or perhaps a senator in the near future. The public must believe in her first :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You laugh but the Boqorad will soon storm the White House with an army of white liberal college students and defeat Trump. Then we will usher in a golden age of sharia law, white genocide and welfare.
:lawd:

You laugh but the Boqorad will soon storm the White House with an army of white liberal college students and defeat Trump. Then we will usher in a golden age of sharia law, white genocide and welfare.
Nah she will get assassinated soon.

What a low IQ moron who doesn't know when to shut up.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Don't know what either of those are.
Look imma help you out. Oromo’s are similar to Somalis. Similar language group, similar culture, etc. The only difference is they’ve been slaves to Amharas since time began. Sad people. Bantus are self explanatory. You’ve been here for this long, it’s time learn something. Shaqo laan.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Make America Somali again!

Apollo

VIP
e8j01Q9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending