Ilhan Omar now going after Obama "just a pretty face"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She wants beef with everyone :mjlol:

Ilhan Omar unloads on OBAMA saying he had a 'pretty face' and got 'away with murder' in fresh provocation to her own Democratic party after anti-Semitism row

She also implied Obama was someone with a 'pretty face' that masked bad policy, an attack that is at odds with public approval ratings that historically won Obama support in the high fifties with even more support among members of his own party.

'We can't be only upset with Trump. … His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies,' Omar is quoted saying in a long piece in Politico Magazine.

'They just were more polished than he was,' Omar continued. 'And that's not what we should be looking for anymore. We don't want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile,' she said.
10756524-0-image-m-15_1552075465920.jpg

She is dishing out so much Karbash and she just got in office:mjkkk:

She's taking no prisoners and she's burning all the bridges there is.

by the time she's done, she'll have pissed off everyone.

I don't think she has advisers. She's unhinged, and says whatever she wants.

She needs to be more strategic.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I rate it tbh. It's hands on sight with everyone. I'd be right behind her just to see the action.

I don't know what her goal is but she is defo not going to be voted for again. There allowing her to kamikaze herself

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why is always defending Arabs tho? Is she half Arab or something
She is coming at Obama for his foreign policy towards the Middle East.

I thought majeerteen make their "Faan" only amongst Somalis but Ilhan brought it to an international level :)

Just kidding she is a good woman i admire her bravery but sometimes she needs to be smarter ...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Her Moryaan husband is still crying about how Obama karbaashed Galmudug terrorists. We all know why she’s going after Obama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts