Ilhan Omar, Israel and somalia

Why does ilhan Omar have so much disdain for Israel. Israel have never done anything to Somalia. IMO she should spend some time advocating for foreign policy that benefits somalia instead of obsessing over a never ending war in the middle East. On this note............. what do you guys think of official Israel- Somalia ties ? IMO this wouldn't be bad, Israel could help Somalia in sectors like the military (combating terrorism) and health care.

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Mmm
waving-colorful-flag-israel-national-somalia-macro-157050378.jpg

DOmdnGqWkAAJTok.jpg

Maybe the indians were right noh?

Psychologist

Changemaker
Why does ilhan Omar have so much disdain for Israel. Israel have never done anything to Somalia. IMO she should spend some time advocating for foreign policy that benefits somalia instead of obsessing over a never ending war in the middle East. On this note............. what do you guys think of official Israel- Somalia ties ? IMO this wouldn't be bad, Israel could help Somalia in sectors like the military (combating terrorism) and health care.
i agree, We need to think about ourselves and not some arab man in the middle of the sand.
images (19).jpg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
im not sure why some of u somali*ans love to use pictures form the maniac s*ad ba*re's rule where he practically banned being openly muslim as your source of nostalgia
And we were dressed like this before barre
699a30397280fb3a938c1df91ae91c22.jpg

So what's the issue? Jilbaabs only became a thing during the civil war when every clan was raping eachother as revenge. Let's be real it was never about religion, it was about these traumatised women feeling like if they were not covered from head to toe they'd get raped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That is what i have been preaching. Ms Omar needs to do the job she was hired to do. Benefits Somalis in South Minneapolis. Period.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I mean I'm it's an unpopular opinion,but Israel has literally done nothing to somalia or Somalis? If let's say Somalia has diplomatic ties with Israel like TURKEY then it could actually be useful,compared to being a member of that useless league AKA Arab League!!!!
Arabs are not our allies, never have been. We're too blinded to see that tho. We see them as brothers of islam they see us as things to use. It's time to put Somalia first. We work with Christians aka US and UK so why not the jews?

Psychologist

Changemaker
And we were dressed like this before barreView attachment 196071

So what's the issue? Jilbaabs only became a thing during the civil war when every clan was raping eachother as revenge. Let's be real it was never about religion, it was about these traumatised women feeling like if they were not covered from head to toe they'd get raped.
yes, my mom tells me about the right women had when siad barre had control over the country.
She tells me that before siad barre how bad women were treated and stuff

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yes, my mom tells me about the right women had when siad barre had control over the country.
She tells me that before siad barre how bad women were treated and stuff

Baare was the ultimate sus. I think he only slept with his wife, occasionally. According to his photos he sounds like a low libido sus

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The US taxpayers which ilhan represents is paying billions to Israel, in arm deals and defense budgets which Israel use it in harmful way that make the taxpayer uncomfortable. And from that cause ilhan is trying to change that, since she is a representative of them. Israel doesn't need to do something to Somalia so ilhan can question what Israel is doing with all the US tax money. Bringing Somalia into this argument although it doesn't belong to it, is just personalising the argument.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
gay? Could have been bixseuxal or just not someone who isn't very sexual.

I do not think he was gay. Tho he could have been bisexual-- given that he was in military all his life. Military and gay is like ALL boys catholic boarding schools. Or ALL Catholic boarding schools for Girlz. Things happen.

He definitely comes off extremely shy. He had an agreeable personality. In the Psychology world, that type of personality usually is found in women predominantly

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Didn't he have like over 30 children lol, I heard it was 38?

I need someone to confirm the number. Well i know one thing for sure-- he is the father of a lesbian butch daughter in Virginia USA. That tells me alot

Psychologist

Changemaker
I do not think he was gay. Tho he could have been bisexual-- given that he was in military all his life. Military and gay is like ALL boys catholic boarding schools. Or ALL Catholic boarding schools for boyz. Things happen.

He definitely comes off extremely shy. He had an agreeable personality. In the Psychology world, that type of personality usually is found in women predominantly
guess me and him have something in common :mjlaugh:

The US taxpayers which ilhan represents is paying billions to Israel, in arm deals and defense budgets which Israel use it in harmful way that make the taxpayer uncomfortable. And from that cause ilhan is trying to change that, since she is a representative of them. Israel doesn't need to do something to Somalia so ilhan can question what Israel is doing with all the US tax money. Bringing Somalia into this argument although it doesn't belong to it, is just personalising the argument.
Israel is using the money to defend itself just like the money Egypt and many other middle Eastern countries get. WHY DOESN'T SHE FOCUS ON GETTING BETTER DEALS FOR SOMALIA?

Trending