Ilhan omar is having a rough week

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Am i aboowe or abayo, how do i f*ck myself? with a cucumber or something else :cosbyhmm: or maybe ill just get creative. if you were in my position, how would you f*ck yourself abowe/abayo/non-conforming geeljire? Im in desperate need to understand your directions
abaayo it sounds like you need the kaniini more than I do. I suggest using a fork though

Majorie monkey greene
137FAAB0-350E-4024-B4FF-62E29D514ACB.jpeg

This is dangerous because if the somaliland question comes to be a politicized us issue along republican / democrat lines, thats gonna be a problem for unification. its low odds, but Ilhans defence for her statement did include that she was parroting "long-standing us policy" and while i dont imagine republicans taking up the somaliland cause easily, if the democrats go left they go right. Plus with how landers lean on the genocide narrative the tie-in with israel palestine is hazy but there.

Idk why landers waste time convincing britbongs for their cause, republicans are loyal, already primed to hate black people, and easy to trick.

You would think hating black people would stop them from taking up the cause, but youve got millions of americans who think the 🧃are world controlling baby eaters but are willing to mortgage their house in pursuit of christian zionism.

This is dangerous because if the somaliland question comes to be a politicized us issue along republican / democrat lines, thats gonna be a problem for unification. its low odds, but Ilhans defence for her statement did include that she was parroting "long-standing us policy" and while i dont imagine republicans taking up the somaliland cause easily, if the democrats go left they go right. Plus with how landers lean on the genocide narrative the tie-in with israel palestine is hazy but there.

Idk why landers waste time convincing britbongs for their cause, republicans are loyal, already primed to hate black people, and easy to trick.

You would think hating black people would stop them from taking up the cause, but youve got millions of americans who think the 🧃are world controlling baby eaters but are willing to mortgage their house in pursuit of christian zionism.
They are the biggest fucking hypocrites. All of them are paid by Israel! I’m just angry at the landers who keep sending them videos. They just uploaded this one

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1753436434068045841?s=46

Seriously though how many videos do they have of her 🤣

Your giving them too much credit😂 the whole point of this smear job was to galvanize support for SL.

They suggested SLers to run against her in congress and were told to go back to their shitholes 😂😂

They are the biggest fucking hypocrites. All of them are paid by Israel! I’m just angry at the landers who keep sending them videos. They just uploaded this one

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1753436434068045841?s=46

Seriously though how many videos do they have of her 🤣

Of course, Elon Musk is camped in the comments. At this point, he's obsessed with her. Same dummy who translated it last time translated this clip as well. Doonfar, dabadhilif loser!

I think Ilhan should shut up about Somalia before anti Somalia sentiment rises up in the US. PM Hamza also needs to walk back on that hamas statement.

Somalia interest >>>>>> Anything

I think Ilhan should shut up about Somalia before anti Somalia sentiment rises up in the US

These are old videos that the landers are translating. These whites don't speak Somali, they wouldn't seek this out on their own. The landers are collaborating with literal racists to get Ilhan, with the side effect of inciting anti-Somali sentiment.

I’m so ashamed and embarrassed when it comes to these crazies. To think I was once a believer and okay with the idea of Somaliland. Tbh I still believe people should be free to determine their freedom, but not at the expense of throwing your own ethnic group to the wolves for white approval. When will these extreme Landers realize they’re Somali and the whole world sees them as Somali first and foremost. We Somalis only have each other and those crazies are trying to isolate and divide Somalis when all we have is each other.

They’ll realize this, but I’m afraid that when they do, it might be too late.

In all honesty, republicans always hated us and have always pushed fear monger tactics against us. This is nothing new.
Also, I was in Minnesota Reddit and most of the sentiment there was that it was a mistranslation and another fear monger tactic like the flag one. So I guess Ilhan is fine amongst her constituents.
I believe we are mostly fine but in the case that a person does get inspired by it. We should mostly avoid being congregated in spaces and stay away from socializing in groups. These conservatives know about cedar, Somali malls, and the masjids. So I guess mostly stay away from these places until it dies down.