Ilhan omar is having a rough week

She doesn't have the right to censure her because that video is falsely translated it might backfire on her honestly because she believed the video spread by the far rights was what Ilhan said.

https://x.com/repmtg/status/1753074254017687819?s=46

They are going to censure Ilhan today. Can you believe these people? f*ck the landers who done this to her.

What's that saying? "It be your own people" or something. Anyways the real translation is out there.

Good to see that most of the comments sniffed out the shit and are asking her to censure Israeli agents. If the censure is successful, it may backfire. It'll only put a battery in her constituents back. They'll vote her back in.

The republicans are actually crazy enough to put that Ethiopian Jewish former IDF woman in place of Santos' old seat. She's an AIPAC plant and it'll take the heat off of Ilhan. She is literally there to vote for Israel.

Screenshot_20240201-111320_Samsung Internet.jpg

What's that saying? "It be your own people" or something. Anyways the real translation is out there.

Good to see that most of the comments sniffed out the shit and are asking her to censure Israeli agents. If the censure is successful, it may backfire. It'll only put a battery in her constituents back. They'll vote her back in.

The republicans are actually crazy enough to put that Ethiopian Jewish former IDF woman in place of Santos' old seat. She's an AIPAC plant and it'll take the heat off of Ilhan. She is literally there to vote for Israel.

View attachment 313866
Omg she’s Ilhan evil twin 😭😭 no way. An Ethiopian? I just know she’ll talk shit about Ilhan

Ilhan is set for life, no matter what happens.

But the real threat is what the average Somali will face, thanks to these khat-head, brain-dead, half-wit, treacherous, Cadaan boot licking extremist 'Landers'. They are paving the way for massive backlash against ethnic Somalis. Waa xoolo without any foresight whatsoever. They're too incompetent and small in number, to get their own in office, so they have decided to sabotage people like Ilhan.

But the real threat is what the average Somali will face, thanks to these khat-head, brain-dead, half-wit, treacherous, Cadaan boot licking extremist 'Landers'. They are paving the way for massive backlash against ethnic Somalis. Waa xoolo without any foresight whatsoever. They're too incompetent and small in number, to get their own in office, so they have decided to sabotage people like Ilhan.
I was scrolling through twitter and saw new videos they uploaded and β€œfake translated” of Ilhan. They were tagging the anti Islam racists. Are these people Muslim? This is a joke

These "landers" don't seem to understand that any harm or negative s**t that happens to somalis will affect them too.

Do you think an ajanabi on the street is going to ask whether you're somali or a "lander" before harming you?.

Just ask any east asian looking person if they were asked their ethnicity before being attacked by cadaans during the covid era.

I was scrolling through twitter and saw new videos they uploaded and β€œfake translated” of Ilhan. They were tagging the anti Islam racists. Are these people Muslim? This is a joke

Dadkaan caqli malaha, they don't even comprehend the fact that we're trying to save them from being replaced in their own land, by Ethiopians.

These "landers" don't seem to understand that any harm or negative s**t that happens to somalis will affect them too.

Do you think an ajanabi on the street is going to ask whether you're somali or a "lander" before harming you?.

Just ask any east asian looking person if they were asked their ethnicity before being attacked by cadaans during the covid era.

They don't care. Edna Aden, their fairy godmother, has been going around the world, for years, calling Somalia all sorts of names. Her grand-trolls, are carrying on the same tradition. They will cut of their nose to spit their face.

There’s no way she gets re elected, in fact this is probably going to even hurt Biden in November. With this and Iran the Democracts look incredibly weak. Trump is going to crazy,

Bros gonna be like

"Let me tell you about Ilhan Omar, folks, she's saying she's the Somali president's little girl, can you believe it? And then you've got Iran hitting our soldiers, and she's like, what? We gotta protect America, okay? We gotta stand strong, big league, against these threats. Believe me, believe me, folks, we gotta do it, okay? Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."
:deadosama:

The same Marjorie Taylor Greene who:
- Is a QAnon nutter,
- Filed treason against Pelosi for refusing to fund Trump's border wall stunt,
- Threatened to shoot IOC, Ilhan and Rashida,
- Supported the Jan 20th attack on the US capitol,
- Supported political violence against Pelosi, Obama, Clintons etc,
- Circulates conspiracies of Satan-worshiping, child-molesting claims against Democrats i.e. Obama, Clintons, Pelosi etc,
- Pushed wild conspiracy theories and extreme anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic comments,
- Whose committee assignments have been removed.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-GettyImages-1326337525-1200x675.jpg

l
And they sent another one https://x.com/endwokeness/status/1753108404703535572?s=46 fucking low iq idiots don’t know Somalis will be attacked. @Xoriyo Elon definitely behind this account.

They are going through all of her speeches in Somali, adding misleading translations and tagging these racist accounts. And Elon Apartheid is definitely behind that account.

You would have thought that grown landers like that β€œambassador” woman would have more sense to see how this tactic of setting racists cadaans onto Somalis through Ilhan is dangerous for us all but they’re too far gone.

Anyways, we’re Muslims and only what is fated will happen. Those who work with gaalos against their own have never prospered. Lets look at the positive side of this fiasco as I’m seeing more Somalis becoming aware of how we will never belong here and that we’re all we got.

Outright naked hostility from outsiders is perhaps what we need to unite under a national identity rather than qabil.

What a fucking idiot. I can see the racist page is scared so they tagged their little sheep dog to say β€œit’s fine a Somalian translated it”

I listened to part of his space, I will make a thread with notes. He admits he contacted these big right wing pages to share these fake vids. They have a whole team.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

View attachment 313866
Lol two horn of Africans fighting

Trending

Latest posts