Ilhan Omar gives in and apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilhan Omar has been advised to apologize to let the firestorm die down. There's no need for her to continue being the story when she's new to national politics. There has been countless cases of politicians saying or doing things that were from the past and issuing an apology when it comes up. Her initial reaction to her old tweets were to stand pat and not walk it back. However due to the strength and influence of the Jewish lobby namely AIPAC it was wise of her to walk it back and from now on keep a low profile.
Dude, apologizing doesn't do anything in her situation and it clearly will never. She's still getting tons of hate. Either way, the obv fake apology gave into their Jew biased agenda. If she can't take the heat then gtfo the kitchen

If she wanted everyone to stop attacking her, then why'd she make that "it's all about the benjamins baby!" tweet & attack AIPAC, knowing that would cause even more backlash? She's dumb af.

Last edited:
Dude, apologizing doesn't do anything in her situation and it clearly will never. She's still getting tons of hate. Either way, the obv fake apology gave into their Jew biased agenda. If she can't take the heat then gtfo the kitchen

If she wanted everyone to stop attacking her, why'd she make that "it's all about the benjamins baby!" tweet & attack AIPAC, knowing that would cause even more backlash? She's dumb af.
Because it's true the money connects the Jewish lobbyists to both the GOP and the DFL parties. However at the end of the day her allegiances are with the house democratic leadership and they strongly pressured her to apologize. Doing so was the only rational decision since it would be unwise to isolate herself from her own party while receiving attacks from the opposing side. One thing I'll tell you about politics/business is perception is reality. Even if your remarks are misconstrued a certain way you should unequivocally come out and voice your position in which she did.
I'm not sure if you read her full apology, but in it she also criticized lobby groups controlling politics and called out AIPAC by name.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The fact that you capitalized henny & land proves you're not only a fob, but clearly need some more ESL classes
You seem to be very ignorant!:snoop:

Ever heard of Proper nouns?
"a name used for an individual person, place, or organization, spelled with initial capital letters"

You need to capitalize names of places. Stop tryna act smart while you are ignorant af. :bell:

I used Henny as a place thus why I added Land after the word Henny and I'm right, and I can capitalize it. Fyi, Henny is an urban slang word for Hennessy cognac.

Jokes on you! :gucciwhat:

You're the one who needs to be schooled on different type of nouns. How many type of nouns can you name? Just a simple question.

If she wanted everyone to stop attacking her, then why'd she make that "it's all about the benjamins baby!" tweet & attack AIPAC, knowing that would cause even more backlash? She's dumb af.
you basically want her to double down and lose her political career so she can keep your respect. What does that do for her somali community? Oh thats right....she gets your respect and thats more important. Weall can see what you are doing. We may diss her here and there, but you aint gonna turn our sister against us cause she is from a group of people you hate

You compromise in American politics to achieve certain goals in congress for the legislative sessions you serve in the house. It is better if she focused on the ban imposed on her community and reverse that. She can leave criticism of Israel to others. She should educate herself in how to navigate Israeli influence on American politics that maintains deep ties/relationship in democratic, as well as in Republican power circles. She can also advocate for Yemen and for any group of people without giving ammunition to her detractors. I expect her to learn from her mistakes.

She bought into the American idealism and spirit of freedom and citizenship. I didn't. Good for her.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Ilhan made the right move to apologize or she will lose more supporters. her twitter account have many hateful comments and some were telling her to go back to Somalia.

This has nothing to do with qabil, but clearly you and the other mental tribalists on this site can't comprehend that not everything has to do with qabils.

I don't care whether insignificance like yourself believes me or not. I'm reporting you and anyone else who brings up tribes on this thread.
“The monkey is surprised when you help it down the tree”

A lot of Somalis take the whole qabil thing to far to the point they won’t support some that isn’t their qabil. I’m Hawiye and I support Ilhan Omar just goes to show that they wouldn’t if the tables were turned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts