Ilhan Omar gives in and apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost all respect for her. If she knew she'd be a puppet & apologize then why make that stupid Benjamins tweet? You added more fuel to the fire.

And what she said wasn't even anti-Semitic. She criticized Saudi Arabia as well, does that mean she's anti-Muslim? She could've shown the DEFINITION of anti-Semitism and used her criticizing Saudi Arabia as well in her argument, but no. She's a dumbass & easily manipulated by other Jew loving liberals.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/politics/ilhan-omar-aipac-backlash/index.html
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...ish-leaders-to-apologize-for-tweets-1.6955353

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I lost all respect for her. If she knew she'd be a puppet & apologize then why make that stupid Benjamins tweet? You added more fuel to the fire.

And what she said wasn't even anti-Semitic. She criticized Saudi Arabia as well, does that mean she's anti-Muslim? She could've shown the DEFINITION of anti-Semitism and used her criticizing Saudi Arabia as well in her argument, but no. She's a dumbass & easily manipulated by other Jew loving liberals.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/politics/ilhan-omar-aipac-backlash/index.html
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...ish-leaders-to-apologize-for-tweets-1.6955353

sweety u never respected her from the beginning, so cut the crap of losing respect for her. U r just a rebel who happen to care for darod ismael causes,.

sweety u never respected her from the beginning, so cut the crap of losing respect for her. U r just a rebel who happen to care for darod ismael causes,.
I actually did respect her, and plenty of my relatives in MN voted for her. What exactly does this have to do with qabil?

I think the menopause is affecting your brain.

They pressured her. Jewish lobbyists give a lot of money to them. She should advocate for Somalis.
She used Somalis to gain supporters/get noticed, now completely ignores Somali issues in MN and is more worried about tranny rights.

What do you mean "pressured"? She's just an idiot with no backbone. If she knew she'd give in and apologize then why would she add more fuel to the fire with that Benjamins tweet?

Yeah she fked it up when she apologized, she basically admitted her antisematism.
Yeah, and what she said wasn't even anti-Semitic. She criticized Saudi Arabia the same way, and could've used that as a defense but she's stupid

If people made these false claims to me, i'd be YELLING my case and literally bringing the urban dictionary's definition of anti-Semitism. She probably is deep down anti-Semitic if she'd apologize over that

Gambar

VIP
She used Somalis to gain supporters/get noticed, now completely ignores Somali issues in MN and is more worried about tranny rights.

What do you mean "pressured"? She's just an idiot with no backbone. If she knew she'd give in and apologize then why would she add more fuel to the fire with that Benjamins tweet?
You didn’t read the statement from Nancy Pelosi? They told her to apologize.

You didn’t read the statement from Nancy Pelosi? They told her to apologize.
So? They can't force her to apologize. She should've stood for what's right and her freedom of speech, but she instead gave into their agenda and apologized. They couldn't of kicked her out of the Congress since what she said wasn't anti-Semitic (according to the urban dictionary), and she was legally elected by the majority. It's her fault.

The fact that she apologized, now makes it seem like what she said actually was anti-Semitic which it was not. She was dumb enough to give into their agenda.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yeah, and what she said wasn't even anti-Semitic. She criticized Saudi Arabia the same way, and could've used that as a defense but she's stupid

If people made these false claims to me, i'd be YELLING my case and literally bringing the urban dictionary's definition of anti-Semitism. She probably is deep down anti-Semitic if she'd apologize over that
Exactly! What she said wasn’t even bad everybody knows that AIPAC bribes some congressmen but only heavyweight politicians with influence go after them. Ilhan has no wealth to defend herself against theses vicious lobbyist business men/ lawyers and the media.
Her party did not even defend her instead they forced her to apologize. You should’ve seen what she said 6 years ago, she is deep down pro Palestine.

Exactly! What she said wasn’t even bad everybody knows that AIPAC bribes some congressmen but only heavyweight politicians with influence go after them. Ilhan has no wealth to defend herself against theses vicious lobbyist business men/ lawyers and the media.
Her party did not even defend her instead they forced her to apologize. You should’ve seen what she said 6 years ago, she is deep down pro Palestine.
Yeah. If she's this easily manipulated/forced to apologize then she has no backbone and shouldn't even be in Congress. I know she probably is anti-Semitic which is why she got scared of her peers criticizing her lmao

Biggest hawiye respects a mj queen? Yeah not buying that
This has nothing to do with qabil, but clearly you and the other mental tribalists on this site can't comprehend that not everything has to do with qabils.

I don't care whether insignificance like yourself believes me or not. I'm reporting you and anyone else who brings up tribes on this thread.

This has nothing to do with qabil, but clearly you and the other mental tribalists on this site can't comprehend that not everything has to do with qabils.

I don't care whether insignificance like yourself believes me or not. I'm reporting you and anyone else who brings up tribes on this thread.
I dont believe you ever respected her and I have my reasons to think so. Reasons other share.....but go ahead and pretend

I dont believe you ever respected her and I have my reasons to think so. Reasons other share.....but go ahead and pretend
Are you deluded enough to believe I care? It's your problem whether you believe me or not, not mine. I have nothing to prove to you so take your BS elsewhehre.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I lost all respect for her
Like you respected her from the beginning? Let's be real. For me, I personally don't care or even like some of the things she's doing, but again I respect her as a human being!

68 IQ? While she's an elected US congresswoman. I may be missing something right here:patrice:

Go worry about the prices $$ of Henny instead of worrying about another woman's business! Let her sort out her shit, while you go finish your incomplete HS assignments.:ohreally:

Gambar

VIP
So? They can't force her to apologize. She should've stood for what's right and her freedom of speech, but she instead gave into their agenda and apologized. They couldn't of kicked her out of the Congress since what she said wasn't anti-Semitic (according to the urban dictionary), and she was legally elected by the majority. It's her fault.

The fact that she apologized, now makes it seem like what she said actually was anti-Semitic which it was not. She was dumb enough to give into their agenda.
Sweetheart I know you’re in high school so grab a pen and pad cause I’m gonna school you real quick. In order to stay in office and win elections you need donors. Jews are the biggest donors. They donated most of the money to her campaign. You just can’t say that out loud. So if she wants to win re-election she needs to keep her mouth quiet about Jewish lobbyists and donors because at the end of the day she wants their money.

Like you respected her from the beginning? Let's be real. For me, I personally don't care or even like some of the things she's doing, but again I respect her as a human being!

68 IQ? While she's an elected US congresswoman. I may be missing something right here:patrice:

Go worry about the prices $$ of Henny instead of worrying about another woman's business! Let her play her sort out her shit, while you go finish your incomplete HS assignments.:ohreally:
Just because she's a congresswoman, doesn't mean she's smart you dumbass. Look at Trump, he's a president so does that mean he's smart? What an idiot.

At least if I were to buy henny, i'd actually pay for my shit. Unlike you dine & dashing reer US qashin, also stealing from stores. Go worry about the fact that you're a scum person who makes fun of mental disorders. I couldn't care less about what comes out of your reckless mouth.

Sweetheart I know you’re in high school so grab a pen and pad cause I’m gonna school you real quick. In order to stay in office and win elections you need donors. Jews are the biggest donors. They donated most of the money to her campaign. You just can’t say that out loud. So if she wants to win re-election she needs to keep her mouth quiet about Jewish lobbyists and donors because at the end of the day she wants their money.
Then why did she make that tweet saying "it's all about the Benjamins baby!" after being called out for her tweets?

If she were scared to lose these donors, she wouldn't of made that Benjamins joke. You're not schooling anyone, but making yourself look stupid once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts